President-elect Donald Trump has appointed 63 percent of his cabinet, according to Republican National Committee (RNC) Chief Strategist and Communications Director Sean Spicer.
Spicer also told reporters that the President-elect is getting close to announcing his secretary of state.
“The President-elect is getting close to making a decision on who will serve as the next secretary of state. We expect that announcement to happen in the next coming days,” Spicer told reporters on Monday morning.
Trump’s spokesperson Jason Miller also told reporters on Monday who the President-elect plans to meet with on Monday. Those individuals include:
- Former Hewlett-Packard CEO Carly Fiorina
- West Virginia Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin
- Idaho Republican Idaho Congressman Raul Labrador
- Washington Republican Congresswoman Cathy McMorris Rodgers
- Montana Republican Congressman Ryan Zinke
- Former Texas Gov. Rick Perry
On Wednesday, the President-elect will hold a tech summit at Trump Tower with industry leaders.
Miller indicated there will be more details to come on this summit, adding, “Some very big league names are coming into the tower.”