Breitbart News Executive Chairman Stephen K. Bannon and Breitbart News Senior Editor-at-Large and Government Accountability Institute President Peter Schweizer teamed up to make a Hannity special about "Boomtown" in January, which documented how politicians of both parties extract wealth from taxpayers to enrich themselves and their cronies. As Breitbart News reported, that special about the fastest growing region for one-percenters in the nation angered and resonated with viewers.
Here’s the Census Bureau's list of counties with the highest median incomes (counties in the D.C. region are in bold):
Maryland and Virginia do not have any counties among the bottom-ranked counties.
1. Falls Church City, Va., $121,250
2. Loudoun County, Va., $118,934
3. Los Alamos County, N.M., $112,115
4. Howard County, Md., $108,234
5. Fairfax County, Va., $106,690
6. Hunterdon County, N.J., $103,301
7. Arlington County, Va., $99,255
8. Douglas County, Colo., $98,426
9. Stafford County, Va., $95,927
10. Somerset County, N.J., $95,574
11. Morris County, N.J., $95,236
12. Montgomery County, Md., $94,365
13. Prince William County, Va. $93,011