Double Dose of DVD Giveaways: ‘Burn Notice’ and ‘White Collar’
Big Hollywood readers can catch up on their TV viewing this summer thanks to a new giveaway attached to two long-running USA Network shows.
The fifth season of “Burn Notice” hits stores June 5 along with the third season of “White Collar.” Readers have a chance to win one of three DVD sets of each series by correctly answering a series of questions relating to the respective shows. Submissions with the correct answers will be put into a drawing to determine the top three winners for each box set. You may only enter for one of the two show sets, and the winners will be announced May 28.
The “Burn Notice” set includes an extended episode, deleted scenes, a gag reel and a featurette on the show’s wily villains.
“White Collar” features never-before-seen bonus footage including deleted scenes, a gag reel, commentary on “Judgment Day,” a trivia challenge and a hilarious intervention caught on tape by the cast and crew with showrunner Jeff Eastin.
Please send your answers to both John Nolte (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Christian Toto (email@example.com). And good luck!
- Michael’s mother, Madeline, is played by an actress who is best known for playing one of the titular characters of what show? Name the actress and the show she was best known for.
- Michael and his friends love a particular dairy product. There’s always some in the fridge. What is it?
- What modern-era car brand is featured prominently in the series?
- Where did star Matthew Bomer graduate in 2000?
- What was Bomer’s character’s name in “Guiding Light?” And how many seasons did he play on the soap opera?
- How old was Bomer’s character in the 2011 thriller “In Time?”