Sensei's call streak hit nine weeks last week. Extending this streak to double digits will not be easy.
Sensei's weekend predictions and revenue results go as follows.
1. "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part Two" ($17.5 million) - At last it's "Twilight" versus James Bond for the top spot, whoever posts the better hold wins. Giving "Twilight" the slight edge here because of its fan base.
2. "Skyfall" ($16.2 million) - James Bond could easily find himself in the top spot this weekend. Only time will tell.
3. "Lincoln" ($15 million) - Oscar buzz continues to build, and Steven Spielberg's film could even be looking at a Best Picture nomination.
4. "Rise of the Guardians" ($14 million) - This holiday "team up" movie has a lot of catching up to recoup its expensive production budget ($145 million).
5. "Life of Pi" ($13.5 million) - Speaking of high production budgets, this one also has a long ways to go ($120 Million).
In other calls:
Look for "Killing Them Softly" to bring in around $10 million, and "The Collection" to scare up around $3 million.
That's Sensei's calls. Have a great weekend.