Box Office Predictions: 'Twilight' Versus James Bond for Top Spot
Sensei's call streak hit nine weeks last week. Extending this streak to double digits will not be easy.
Sensei's weekend predictions and revenue results go as follows.
1. "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part Two" ($17.5 million) - At last it's "Twilight" versus James Bond for the top spot, whoever posts the better hold wins. Giving "Twilight" the slight edge here because of its fan base.
2. "Skyfall" ($16.2 million) - James Bond could easily find himself in the top spot this weekend. Only time will tell.
3. "Lincoln" ($15 million) - Oscar buzz continues to build, and Steven Spielberg's film could even be looking at a Best Picture nomination.
4. "Rise of the Guardians" ($14 million) - This holiday "team up" movie has a lot of catching up to recoup its expensive production budget ($145 million).
5. "Life of Pi" ($13.5 million) - Speaking of high production budgets, this one also has a long ways to go ($120 Million).
In other calls:
Look for "Killing Them Softly" to bring in around $10 million, and "The Collection" to scare up around $3 million.
That's Sensei's calls. Have a great weekend.