on this mock, the best available remaining prospects according the
Breitbart Big Board moving into the third round are RB Marcus Lattimore,
QB E.J. Manuel, WR Robert Woods, LB Cornelius Washington, S D.J.
Swearinger, WR Da’Rick Rodgers, and QB Matt Scott.
33. Jacksonville Jaguars, QB Geno Smith (West Virginia)- Jacksonville may have the confidence in Gabbert to pass on the #1 QB in Round 1, but if he falls into their laps in Round 2 the Jags would have a hard time passing up on the top quarterback in the Class of 2013.
34. San Francisco 49ers, DE Margus Hunt (SMU)- The NFL Champs get richer by adding this physical specimen to groom to replace Justin Smith
35. Philadelphia Eagles, DE Sam Montgomery (LSU)- In desperate need of improving their pass rush, the Eagles grab the best available.
36. Detroit Lions, DE Damontre Moore (Texas A&M)- The Lions turn to the defensive side of the ball and seek to add an edge rusher.
37. Cincinnati Bengals, RB Johnathan Franklin (UCLA)- After getting a fast climber in Round 1, the Bengals get another riser in Round 2.
38. Arizona Cardinals, QB Mike Glennon (NC State)- The Cardinals go ahead and add a big armed quarterback to groom to fill Palmer’s shoes.
39. New York Jets, TE Tyler Eifert (Notre Dame)- With Sanchez, it is hard to imagine the Jets ignoring the glaring quarterback need here. However, with Eifert on the board, they may opt to give him a security blanket rather than a threat to his security.
40. Tennessee Titans, CB Darius Slay (Mississippi State)- Slay is rapidly rising after a stellar Combine performance.
41. Buffalo Bills, QB Ryan Nassib (Syracuse)- This was a toss up with Matt Barkley still on the board, but Buffalo may be inclined to stick with the local boy.
42. Miami Dolphins, OT Menelik Watson (Florida State)- With the organizational emphasis on giving Tannehill weapons, the Dolphins draft another Seminole with the goal of protecting him.
43. Tampa Bay Bucs, TE Zach Ertz (Stanford)- Dallas Clark is aging and not as productive as he once was. Ertz is an immediate upgrade.
44. Carolina Panthers, DT Jonathan Hankins (Ohio State)- In a situation that plays out perfectly for Carolina, they address their two biggest needs in the first two rounds.
45. San Diego Chargers, CB Jordan Poyer (Oregon State)- The Chargers fill a major need in the secondary by adding Poyer, who some have sneaking into the first round.
46. St. Louis Rams, RB Giovani Bernard (North Carolina)- Rams fill hole left by Steven Jackson.
47. Dallas Cowboys, C Barrett Jones (Alabama)- After making a huge investment in Romo, Cowboys add someone who can protect him.
48. Pittsburgh Steelers, WR Terrance Williams (Baylor)- Loss of Mike Wallace hurt, but Williams gives Big Ben a major weapon.
49. New York Giants, OT D.J Fluker (Alabama)- Giants get a major steal in Round 2, landing Round 1 talent in Fluker.
50. Chicago Bears, OG Larry Warford (Kentucky)- big mauler finds a home in Chi-Town.
51. Washington Redskins, CB Jamar Taylor (Boise State)- Late to the party, Redskins add secondary depth.
52. Minnesota Vikings, DT Sylvester Williams (North Carolina)- a very fortunate pick for the Vikings who add a player they will likely have considered at #23 or #25.
53. Cincinnati Bengals, CB Logan Ryan (Rutgers)- Bengals get additional secondary help.
54. Miami Dolphins, DE Alex Okafor (Texas)- Another big need for the Dolphins gets filled as they add a high quality pass rusher with great value.
55. Green Bay Packers, S Eric Reid (LSU)- The Pack jettisoned Charles Woodson but adding Reid would give them a standout presence next to Morgan Burnett.
56. Seattle Seahawks, DT Kawann Short (Purdue)- Massive Short helps Carroll address defensive tackle need.
57. Houston Texans, OT Kyle Long (Oregon)- adding Long gives Houston a great presence as they continue to put themselves in the Super Bowl.
58. Denver Broncos, DT Jonathan Jenkins (Georgia)- Jenkins is huge, and he gives the Broncos a major run stuffing addition.
59. New England Patriots, DT Jesse Williams (Alabama)- Extremely strong and physical, Williams goes from pupil to master with Saban to Belichick transition.
60. Atlanta Falcons, LB Jamie Collins (Southern Miss)- This prospect is too athletic to fall any further.
61. San Francisco 49ers, CB David Amerson (NC State)- San Francisco added Nnamdi Asomugha with the hopes that he can bolster their secondary. Given how he played in Philly, it would be a good idea to bring in Amerson.
62. Baltimore Ravens, OT Brennan Williams (North Carolina)- Baltimore could go a with a safety or receiver here but offensive tackles are harder to come by.