Colorado Toddler Tests Pot Positive First Week of Legalization

LONGMONT, Colo. (CBS4)- Police in Longmont are trying to figure out how a toddler got her hands on marijuana that made her sick. Two year old Evelyn tested positive for pot and ended up in the hospital but her mother doesn’t know how the child came into contact with the now-legal drug. Evelyn’s mother, Aida Hernandez, believes the child ate part of a cookie she found on the ground in the grass outside of their apartment. “It was brown, like a chocolate chip cookie,” said Hernandez.

advertisement

Breitbart Video Picks

advertisement