Travis County: Polls to Open at 11am
AUSTIN, TEXAS--Official notification was circulated early this morning that Travis County polling locations for the March 4 Primary will delay open times to 11:00am Central. Voters unsure of their polling location are encouraged to visit the Travis County Clerk website.
According to current reports, Bexar, Dallas, Harris and Tarrant Counties all opened their polling locations on time. Residents living outside of these counties are encouraged to visit the Texas Secretary of State website to connect with local election administrators.
All voters in the joint primary must bring an acceptable form of photo voter identification to cast a regular ballot. The following forms of ID will be accepted at check-in:
- Texas driver license issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)
- Texas Election Identification Certificate issued (DPS)
- Texas personal identification card issued (DPS)
- Texas concealed handgun license issued (DPS)
- United States military identification card containing the person’s photograph
- United States citizenship certificate containing the person’s photograph
- United States passport
Follow Breitbart Texas on Twitter @BreitbartTexas