John Nolte

Google+ Profile

Latest News

BuzzFeed Staffer: Ted Cruz 'Latino In Name Only'

Using her Twitter feed, BuzzFeed staffer Aswini Anburajan lashed out at Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) for not being left-wing enough when it comes to immigration. Anbuarajan not only knocked the Senator's chances at becoming president due to his stand on "immig and benefits," she attacked Cruz racially, declaring him a LINO, or Latin In Name Only. May 21, 2013 1:08 PM PT

Top IRS Official to Plead Fifth

Tuesday afternoon a bombshell was dropped into the already explosive IRS scandal when it was reported that Lois Lerner, a top IRS official in the non-profit division that paralyzed Tea Party groups with ongoing harassment, would invoke the Fifth Amendment. May 21, 2013 12:49 PM PT

Outgoing Chief Admits IRS Targeting 'Partisan'

During his testimony today, outgoing IRS chief Steven Miller not only stopped objecting to the use of the word "targeting," but seemed to agree with Burr that the targeting was in fact partisan. May 21, 2013 10:04 AM PT

Factchecker Destroys White House Claim of 'Doctored' Benghazi Emails

Working together again, the White House and Media Matters have spent the last week attempting the herculean task of turning the Benghazi-scandal battleship around in the hopes of attacking conservatives. Washington Post factchecker, Glenn Kessler, just destroyed that cynical maneuver. May 21, 2013 7:07 AM PT

Ratings: MSNBC Hits 7-Year Low, Fox News Rises

Last week, between May 13-17, MSNBC averaged 350,000 overall viewers and only 94,000 in the all-important 25-54 demo. One day last week, in that demo, MSNBC averaged only 83,000 viewers, a low not seen since July of 2006. May 21, 2013 6:05 AM PT

IRS Scandal: Washington Post Factchecker Busts Washington Post

On Sunday, "The Washington Post" tried to argue that one reason the IRS might have singled out Tea Party for paralyzing harassment in 2010 was due to a sudden surge in applications for a tax-exempt status. Monday, the "Post's" own factchecker said there was no surge. May 20, 2013 7:31 AM PT

Issa Defeats Media: 59% Approve of GOP's Benghazi Handling

Unfortunately for the media, their sinister plot to smother the Benghazi scandal is not working. In a just-released CNN poll, 59% of the American people say that they believe the GOP have acted appropriately with respect to Libya. May 20, 2013 5:52 AM PT

Joe Scarborough, Piers Morgan: Obama Scandals Prove Gun Advocates Aren't Crazy

How big of a wake-up call are the Obama scandals? So big that two of the media's most shameful and shameless gun control advocates -- Joe Scarborough and Piers Morgan -- have finally conceded that arguments made by pro-Second Amendment activists against the expanding of background checks might not be so ridiculous. May 18, 2013 8:53 AM PT

Over Two-Thirds Back Investigations Into Benghazi, IRS

The President of the United States might not believe there is any "there" there regarding his administration's now-admitted mishandling of the September 11 terror attack on our consulate in Benghazi, Libya, but a new Gallup poll seems to indicate the America people aren't quite as sure. A full 52% "strongly agree" that Benghazi is a "serious issue that needs to be investigated," while 17% "agree." That's a total of 69%. May 18, 2013 7:06 AM PT

advertisement

Breitbart Video Picks

advertisement

advertisement

Fox News Politics

advertisement

Send A Tip

From Our Partners

Fox News Sports