Red Carpet Trends That Should End
- Doing the Angelina Jolie leg pose
- Saying you're sick, knowing you look fabulous and everyone will fawn all over you and say you're so brave for appearing on the Red Carpet
- Wearing jewelry that your kids made. It's the Red Carpet. Your job is to look pretty. Go be a mom somewhere else. (Ok, I know that's harsh)
- The "mani-cam" on E!. I mentioned this in my predictions post yesterday. The mani-cam causes more confusion among celebrities than talking to Ross the Intern.
- Red Carpet hosts acting like they're best friends with the celebrities.
- Everyone having stylists. The Red Carpet is so boring now. Aside from a few fit issues, there are no huge mistakes anymore. Bring back the horrible Swan Dress!