Top Five Smartest Decisions
Better late than never...
- At age 16, turning down the opportunity to move with my super Progressive aunt in New York City
- At age 20, deciding to leave Richmond Va, all my family, friends, old habits, and dead end future
- At age 24, having more faith in God than the doctors that told me I would never have a child
- Having the courage to give my first speech ever at Roanoke Tea Party (and by extention, meeting Steve Bannon and eventually Andrew Breitbart
- Deciding not to vote for Barak Obama based on his color