Five Key Points from Friday's IRS Hearing
1. Acting IRS Commissioner Steven Miller refused to admit he misled the House Ways and Means Committee.
2. Miller refused to admit that conservative groups had been "targeted" or that there had been political intent.
3. Miller could not say why IRS told the American Bar Association about the abuse before telling Congress.
4. Miller called his predecessor Douglas Shulman's 2012 denial to Congress "incorrect" but not "untruthful."
5. Democrats are determined to make Citizens United the issue, and to blame the Bush administration.