The Conversation

Cat Saves Man from Burning Home

In response to Brave Cat Saves Family from Burning House:

Andrew Bracknell was sleeping when he was woken by his neighbor's cat Hugo clawing his face.

Rescuers said that the fire could have killed Mr Williams if he had not been awoken by Hugo. A smoke detector had been moved during work on the bungalow. 

Hugo the cat came in through a cat door to warn Bucknell, despite the fact that the house was on fire.  


advertisement

Send A Tip

Breitbart Video Picks

advertisement

advertisement

From Our Partners