Sticks and Stones, Lois
It's not every day that Lois Lerner calls you an asshole. I guess we got lucky today.
The Hill reports:
Former IRS official Lois Lerner cursed conservatives in emails released on Wednesday, leading House Republicans to intensify their push for criminal charges.
Lerner, in an email conversation with an undisclosed person, suggested that listeners to conservative talk radio were “a--holes.”
She followed that up by saying: “So we don't need to worry about alien teRrorists [sic]. It's our own crazies that will take us down.”
My questions are as follows:
1) Where, when, and how can I purchase my "Lois Lerner Thinks I'm An Asshole" t-shirt?
2) Does anyone with a working brain still believe that nothing shady went on with Lerner, the IRS, and the targeting of conservative groups?
3) What's next down the email pike from the impartial IRS? Any email exchanges with the White House in there?
4) Does anyone really think Eric Holder will take this investigation seriously?
5) Don't you think it's time for a Special Prosecutor right about now?
People deserve answers. This is a massive scandal and it's getting ridiculous. Could any American get away with giving the IRS as many excuses as it has given us?
Jedediah Bila is co-host of "Outnumbered" on Fox News at 12pm ET. She is an author, columnist, and Fox News Contributor. Follow Jedediah on Twitter @JedediahBila.