Wednesday on Newsmax TV’s “The Steve Malzberg Show,” Rep. Steve King (R-IA) said Rep. Peter King’s (R-NY) criticisms of Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) and the reported targeting of Tea Party conservatives by House Speaker Boehner (R-OH) with political ads is
Representative Jan Schakowsky (D-IL) has apologized for stating in a disparaging manner that Joel Pollak—her former opponent in a 2010 Congressional race, who now serves as Breitbart News’s Senior Editor-At-Large and Breitbart California Editor—is an “Orthodox” Jew.
The emergence of the Freedom Caucus among House Republicans comes as something of a pleasant shock. The organization, headed by Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH), will act as a kind of friendly conservative opposition within the overall GOP caucus to hold members and leadership accountable to the mandate they received from voters--and to prevent the repeat of past negotiating collapses.
COLUMBIA, SC — On Saturday, Secure Freedom (formerly known as the Center for Security Policy), in partnership with Breitbart News and High Frontier, will host the South Carolina National Security Action Summit. The conference will feature many of the most influential
Tea Party Patriots (TPP) will be out in force Wednesday to make their voices heard as the U.S. Supreme Court hears arguments King v. Burwell, the historic case that could decide the future of Obamacare. “We’re hopeful that the Justices
Saturday at the 2015 Conservative Political Action Conference, nationally syndicated conservative talk show host Mark Levin gave an rousing speech hitting on the topics of Obama’s executive overreach, immigration and the threat of ISIS. Levin opened by quoting the early
Radio and TV host Sean Hannity fires up the crown at CPAC ahead of appearances by some presidential contenders.
Thursday marked the sixth anniversary of CNBC editor Rick Santelli's famous "rant heard 'round the world" from the floor of the Chicago Board of Trade. It was the moment that launched a nascent movement, rousing conservatives to stand up to the radical presidency of Barack Obama. As I note in my recent book Wacko Birds: The Fall (and Rise) of the Tea Party, the Tea Party succeeded in stopping much of Obama's agenda. It has since helped the GOP retake both Houses of Congress.
CNBC Contributor Rick Santelli recalled his famous rant that helped spark the Tea Party movement on its six-year anniversary on Thursday’s “Squawk Alley.” Six years ago, he railed against bailouts and said “we’re thinking of having a Chicago Tea Party in
Several months after Arizona voters elected a state schools superintendent who ran on an anti-Common Core platform, a state House education committee has approved a measure to ditch the Common Core standards and block the state Board of Education’s ability to adopt new standards.
While NBC’s Saturday Night Live 40th anniversary special featured cast members and guests from all eras of the show’s four-decade run, one SNL alum was notably absent from all the laughter — Christian conservative and Obama opponent Victoria Jackson.
Grassroots activists who oppose the Common Core standards are not only up against many lawmakers happy to have federal dollars flowing into their states’ education programs. They are also dealing with politicians eager to please their local Chamber of Commerce and other business and industry groups who see Common Core as a means for government to assure them of a constant supply of workers for years to come.
The Obama administration, which lauds itself as "the most transparent administration in the modern era," has refused to release over 500 IRS Tea Party targeting documents.
Retired Senator Tom Coburn (R-OK) has signed on as a senior adviser to the Convention of States Project, a citizen-driven campaign that views the federal government as "increasingly bloated, corrupt, reckless and invasive," while endorsing a constitutionally legitimate process to correct America's course.
Speaker of the House John Boehner tells CBS in an upcoming interview that his Tea Party opposition only targets him to raise money for themselves.
On Tuesday following the 9 p.m. ET State of the Union address from President Barack Obama, Tea Party Express presented the Tea Party response to the State of the Union featuring Rep. Curt Clawson (R-FL). Follow Breitbart.tv on Twitter @BreitbartVideo
Sunday at the 2015 South Carolina Tea Party Coalition Convention, when asked how the Republican Party could better connect to younger voters, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) said, “Lighten up a little. So many Republicans run a Soviet_style campaign. There is a Politburo,
Breitbart News will carry the exclusive livestream brought to you by Tea Party Patriots of the South Carolina Tea Party Coalition (SCTPC) in its entirety over three days beginning Saturday. Donald Trump, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX), former Sen. Rick Santorum (R-PA), Dr.
Talk radio host Laura Ingraham argued that the Republican establishment is now “firmly entrenched” and that the GOP winning control of Congress may be “one of the worst developments for conservatism in a long time” on Friday. “That [the Cromnibus]
Tea Party activists in South Carolina will meet at their biggest gathering yet, Jan. 17-19 in Myrtle Beach, under the theme “American Dream: An Opportunity, Not an Entitlement.”
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Boehner expresses doubts about reaching nuke deal with Iran, vows sanctions will follow failed effort29 Mar 2015, 2:03 PM PDT
- Justice Department asked to prosecute Hamas for Violating US law29 Mar 2015, 11:57 AM PDT
- Potential 2016 candidate O'Malley rips Bush, Clinton, says presidency 'not some crown' 29 Mar 2015, 10:30 AM PDT
- Pence: Indiana law on religious freedom 'not about discrimination ... not going to change'29 Mar 2015, 8:25 AM PDT
- Fiorina says there's 'higher than 90 percent' chance she’s running in 201629 Mar 2015, 7:40 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Boston police: Officer shot in face by suspect is improving after surgery to remove bullet29 Mar 2015, 2:32 PM PDT
- After uproar, Utah restaurant owner removes prominent feature from bull statue29 Mar 2015, 1:49 PM PDT
- Military planning to spend billions on new Air Force One29 Mar 2015, 12:17 PM PDT
- Authorities: Body found in rubble 3 days after apparent gas explosion in Manhattan29 Mar 2015, 11:38 AM PDT
- Visitors take selfies at NYC building explosion site29 Mar 2015, 11:30 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Juan Pablo Montoya leads Will Power to 1-2 Penske sweep in IndyCar opener at St. Pete29 Mar 2015, 3:32 PM PDT
- Sue Kim wins Symetra title by 329 Mar 2015, 3:25 PM PDT
- Frost rallies to win in Mississippi29 Mar 2015, 3:24 PM PDT
- National Hockey League Game Capsules29 Mar 2015, 3:21 PM PDT
- Ovechkin, Chimera lift Capitals over Rangers29 Mar 2015, 3:20 PM PDT