Tea Party Patriots (TPP) will be out in force Wednesday to make their voices heard as the U.S. Supreme Court hears arguments King v. Burwell, the historic case that could decide the future of Obamacare. “We’re hopeful that the Justices
Saturday at the 2015 Conservative Political Action Conference, nationally syndicated conservative talk show host Mark Levin gave an rousing speech hitting on the topics of Obama’s executive overreach, immigration and the threat of ISIS. Levin opened by quoting the early
Radio and TV host Sean Hannity fires up the crown at CPAC ahead of appearances by some presidential contenders.
Thursday marked the sixth anniversary of CNBC editor Rick Santelli's famous "rant heard 'round the world" from the floor of the Chicago Board of Trade. It was the moment that launched a nascent movement, rousing conservatives to stand up to the radical presidency of Barack Obama. As I note in my recent book Wacko Birds: The Fall (and Rise) of the Tea Party, the Tea Party succeeded in stopping much of Obama's agenda. It has since helped the GOP retake both Houses of Congress.
CNBC Contributor Rick Santelli recalled his famous rant that helped spark the Tea Party movement on its six-year anniversary on Thursday’s “Squawk Alley.” Six years ago, he railed against bailouts and said “we’re thinking of having a Chicago Tea Party in
Several months after Arizona voters elected a state schools superintendent who ran on an anti-Common Core platform, a state House education committee has approved a measure to ditch the Common Core standards and block the state Board of Education’s ability to adopt new standards.
While NBC’s Saturday Night Live 40th anniversary special featured cast members and guests from all eras of the show’s four-decade run, one SNL alum was notably absent from all the laughter — Christian conservative and Obama opponent Victoria Jackson.
Grassroots activists who oppose the Common Core standards are not only up against many lawmakers happy to have federal dollars flowing into their states’ education programs. They are also dealing with politicians eager to please their local Chamber of Commerce and other business and industry groups who see Common Core as a means for government to assure them of a constant supply of workers for years to come.
The Obama administration, which lauds itself as "the most transparent administration in the modern era," has refused to release over 500 IRS Tea Party targeting documents.
Retired Senator Tom Coburn (R-OK) has signed on as a senior adviser to the Convention of States Project, a citizen-driven campaign that views the federal government as "increasingly bloated, corrupt, reckless and invasive," while endorsing a constitutionally legitimate process to correct America's course.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- The GOP’s Homeland Security fiasco: Why it won’t matter in 20165 Mar 2015, 5:25 AM PDT
- Authorities reject congressional call to temporarily allow sledding at US Capitol5 Mar 2015, 3:13 AM PDT
- Kerry in Saudi Arabia to discuss Iran negotiations, Yemen crisis5 Mar 2015, 1:13 AM PDT
- Quds force leader, commanding Iraqi forces against ISIS, alarms Washington5 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Hillary Clinton says she's asked State Department to make emails public5 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Florida man brings neighbor's body to lawyers office claiming he killed him in self-defense5 Mar 2015, 3:17 AM PDT
- Maryland shootings: Records show suspect's divorce case dismissed this week; firearms in home5 Mar 2015, 2:45 AM PDT
- Investigators suspicious from the start about gold heist on Interstate 95 in North Carolina5 Mar 2015, 2:30 AM PDT
- Northern Virginia teen reportedly accused of helping man join ISIS5 Mar 2015, 1:32 AM PDT
- Veterinarian detained for 6 months in Southeast Asia returns to Portland, Oregon4 Mar 2015, 11:31 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Cyprus police probe new group claiming responsibility for pair of bombings against referees5 Mar 2015, 2:00 AM PDT
- Warriors rally past Bucks5 Mar 2015, 12:13 AM PDT
- Blazers rally past Clips in OT5 Mar 2015, 12:10 AM PDT
- Park, Tseng share lead after 1st round of HSBC Women's Champions, Ko 2 strokes back5 Mar 2015, 12:02 AM PDT
- National Basketball Association Game Capsules4 Mar 2015, 11:52 PM PDT