The Boston Marathon bombers’ mosque, the Islamic Society of Boston (ISB), employs an intensive radicalizing program aimed at Boston’s historically moderate Muslim community, especially at its youth. It’s called “Tarbiya,” which is Arabic for “growth and refinement.” It is not something that is practiced as part of classical mainstream Islam.
For the Kurdish New Year, rebel leader Abdullah Ocalan asked his followers to end a rebellion against Turkey. The conflict between the Kurdistan Workers’s Party (PKK) and Turkey is over three decades long.
Signs of a new twist on the divestment phenomenon have recently been popping up on the campus of the University of New Orleans. Unlike the anti-Israel Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions campaign that began infiltrating college campuses nearly a decade ago, this divestment campaign targets the Palestinian Authority.
Mohamed Badie, the Supreme Guide of the Muslim Brotherhood, was among fourteen Islamists who have been sentenced to death by an Egyptian court.
David Cameron has delayed the publication of a report into the links between the Muslim Brotherhood (MB), which operates a number of front organisations in the UK, and Islamic terrorism. The Jenkins Report was due to be published this week,
Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi sat down with the Washington Post for a wide-ranging interview, covering a plethora of issues in which his country remains deeply involved, including the struggle against the Muslim Brotherhood and global jihadi terrorism and Egypt's promising relationship with the state of Israel.
Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi sat down with Fox News’s Bret Baier on Monday and discussed a variety of issues concerning the ongoing conflicts in the Middle East.
With growing evidence of the Muslim Brotherhood's presence and activity in Canada--together with their ties to terror around the world--the government is coming under increased pressure to declare the Muslim Brotherhood a terror group, thereby making the organization illegal in Canada.
(Reuters) - A series of bombings killed one person and injured nine in Egypt's second city of Alexandria on Sunday and an attack by unidentified gunmen in another province wounded two others, security and medical sources said.
Between 27 and 30 Coptic Christian families in North Sinai have been forced to flee after receiving death threats from Islamist entities in the region, the Cairo Post reports.
WASHINGTON, D.C.-- Czech Republic President Miloš Zeman warned about the rise of Islamic terrorism around the globe, and described how the Muslim Brotherhood has had a hand in creating almost every Islamic terror group worldwide.
Three Al Jazeera journalists were arrested in Paris on Wednesday for illegally flying a drone in the city. French news agencies report that drones have appeared on several occasions in recent days above the Eiffel Tower and other Parisian monuments.
Popular Egyptian singer Shaaban Abdel Rahim accuses President Obama of supporting terrorist activities by the Islamic State (ISIS, ISIL) and Hamas in a new song.
The Egyptian president said last weekend that the need for a “unified Arab force” is growing daily as the region faces threats from jihadists such as the Islamic State (ISIS, ISIL).
One of Labour’s Shadow Justice team is hosting an event in the House of Commons for the Arab Organisation for Human Rights UK (AOHR), an organisation linked to the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas. Andy Slaughter MP, will chair the event
A New York Times piece on Thursday prominently featured two imams with a long history of radicalism as profiles in courage who lead the movement to “counter violent extremism.”
WASHINGTON -- The Obama administration refuses to back Egypt’s attacks against the Islamic State (ISIS, ISIL), which were launched after the jihadist group savagely beheaded 21 Egyptian Christians.
An alleged terror group that has been banned in the United Arab Emirates is paying the travel expenses of a member of staff at the House of Lords. Records show Mrs Toni Hayhow-Khan received the money from the Cordoba Foundation,
The White House hosted Wajahat Ali at its Countering Violent Extremism (CVE) Summit on Wednesday. Ali is an Al Jazeera host who appears to have strong sympathies for the Muslim Brotherhood.
A former Labour peer who repaid £125,000 in wrongly claimed expenses, was given an interest free loan of £124,000 partly funded by a businessman accused of being a part of the Muslim Brotherhood. Baroness Uddin made the £125,000 payment despite
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Boehner expresses doubts about reaching nuke deal with Iran, vows sanctions will follow failed effort29 Mar 2015, 2:03 PM PDT
- Justice Department asked to prosecute Hamas for Violating US law29 Mar 2015, 11:57 AM PDT
- Potential 2016 candidate O'Malley rips Bush, Clinton, says presidency 'not some crown' 29 Mar 2015, 10:30 AM PDT
- Pence: Indiana law on religious freedom 'not about discrimination ... not going to change'29 Mar 2015, 8:25 AM PDT
- Fiorina says there's 'higher than 90 percent' chance she’s running in 201629 Mar 2015, 7:40 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Boston police: Officer shot in face by suspect is improving after surgery to remove bullet29 Mar 2015, 2:32 PM PDT
- After uproar, Utah restaurant owner removes prominent feature from bull statue29 Mar 2015, 1:49 PM PDT
- Military planning to spend billions on new Air Force One29 Mar 2015, 12:17 PM PDT
- Authorities: Body found in rubble 3 days after apparent gas explosion in Manhattan29 Mar 2015, 11:38 AM PDT
- Visitors take selfies at NYC building explosion site29 Mar 2015, 11:30 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Juan Pablo Montoya leads Will Power to 1-2 Penske sweep in IndyCar opener at St. Pete29 Mar 2015, 3:32 PM PDT
- Sue Kim wins Symetra title by 329 Mar 2015, 3:25 PM PDT
- Frost rallies to win in Mississippi29 Mar 2015, 3:24 PM PDT
- National Hockey League Game Capsules29 Mar 2015, 3:21 PM PDT
- Ovechkin, Chimera lift Capitals over Rangers29 Mar 2015, 3:20 PM PDT