Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah el-Sisi said Muslims need to reform their religious discourse and remove components from it that promote violence and extremism.
Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal has come under fire from the left for doubling down on his assertion that France has “no-go zones” in which non-Muslims are forbidden from entering.
In an appearance with MSNBC on Monday, Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) National Communications Director Ibrahim Hooper insisted that the use of the word “Islamist” to describe radical Muslim terrorists is offensive to Muslims.
“Those who committed these acts have nothing to do with the Muslim religion,” French president Francois Hollande declared on Friday, referring to the massacre of a dozen people at the offices of Charlie Hebdo magazine followed by an intense manhunt that ended with two simultaneous hostage crises during which four more were killed.
On Friday’s broadcast of Hugh Hewitt’s radio program, Chuck Todd, moderator of NBC’s “Meet the Press” previewed an upcoming segment on his Sunday broadcast discussing the recent events surrounding the Charlie Hebdo terrorist attacks in Paris last weeks. That segment
On Friday’s broadcast of “The Kelly File,” conservative commentator Ann Coulter reacted to the recent events in France involving Muslim terrorists killing 15 involving an incident at the offices of the French magazine Charlie Hebdo. According to Coulter, this and
One of two French police officers who were killed during the brutal attack on Paris-based satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo was also a Muslim. Ahmed Merabet, 42, begged for his life to be spared before mercilessly being slain by two of three radical Islamists who would carry out his untimely demise as well as murder 11 other unarmed civilians.
In the aftermath of the murderous attack on the staff of Charlie Hebdo, the iconically irreverent French satirical journal, there is a widespread—and welcome—appreciation that the Islamic supremacist perpetrators sought not only to silence cartoonists who had lampooned Mohammed. They wanted to ensure that no one else violates the prohibitions on “blasphemy” imposed by the shariah doctrine that animates them.
On Wednesday, the official Twitter page of the Muslim Brotherhood, Ikhwanweb, condemned the jihadi attack on Charlie Hebdo’s office in Paris, to disappointment of its followers.
Mo Ansar, the discredited fraudster who has tried to pass himself off as an academic, theologian, imam and lawyer despite no qualifications or employment history in any of those fields, made an abortive attempt to return to public life just before
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Obama to ask Congress for $215M for 'precision medicine' push30 Jan 2015, 4:06 AM PDT
- Fierce backlash against the liberal who trashed the PC police30 Jan 2015, 3:00 AM PDT
- Fox News Poll: Romney remains top of GOP field, Clinton leads Democrats30 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Oregon gov under fire after fiancee admits getting $118G in consulting role30 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Federal prosecutors in Chicago drop drug charges against 27 people in stash house sting cases30 Jan 2015, 12:45 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Denver police chief orders review of moving-car shootings over past 2 years30 Jan 2015, 4:54 AM PDT
- Pit bull owners refuse to give up dog after it attacked 3-year-old30 Jan 2015, 3:31 AM PDT
- Utah killer says ideas inspired family suicide30 Jan 2015, 1:56 AM PDT
- Judge hears arguments on legality of no fly list as FBI lists plaintiff's brother as terrorist30 Jan 2015, 1:46 AM PDT
- FBI adds alleged al-Shabab recruiter from Virginia to most-wanted terrorist list30 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Djokovic outlasts Wawrinka to reach Australian Open final30 Jan 2015, 5:23 AM PDT
- UC Davis to play at Nevada, Hawaii30 Jan 2015, 3:11 AM PDT
- Scotland's Marc Warren leads Dubai Desert Classic by 1 in clubhouse after 2nd round30 Jan 2015, 2:18 AM PDT
- Businesses steer clear of using 'Super Bowl' moniker30 Jan 2015, 1:29 AM PDT
- Tiger Woods stumbles out of the gate in a not-so-super start to his year30 Jan 2015, 1:03 AM PDT