A week ago roughly 500,000 young people marched in freezing weather up Pennsylvania Avenue as they have done every year for four decades calling for the overturning of Roe v. Wade and an end to abortion in America.
Democrat Congressman Tim Ryan of Ohio has finally fessed up to what pro-lifers have known for years: he is no longer pro-life.
On a usually happy and even triumphant day, pro-life leaders found themselves angry at a vote in the U.S. House that never happened.
Up to 500,000 mostly young people are queued up to rally for unborn children on the National Mall in Washington, D.C., on Thursday, January 22, in what has become the largest ongoing civil rights march in American history.
Emails uncovered through a Freedom of Information request have shown a close collaboration between a pro-abortion group and Maryland government officials in an attempt to shut down a crisis pregnancy center.
Thirty-five thousand petitions were delivered this week to Atlanta City Hall over the firing of Atlanta Fire Chief Kelvin Cochran over his expressed belief about the morality of homosexuality.
A few years ago the New York Times ran a story about North Korean farmers selling their daughters for food to Chinese men. New stories are coming to light about Burmese women being sold on the Chinese market. The Chinese
The BBC wants to know when Japan is going to ban child porn of the comic book variety.
On the 42nd anniversary of Roe V. Wade coming up on January 22, the US House of Representatives will vote on banning abortion after the 20th week of gestation.
Bill Donohue came under withering attack for remarks that critics say blame the victims of the Charlie Hebdo attacks for their own deaths.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Romney exit resets 2016 field, gives boost to Bush30 Jan 2015, 4:11 PM PDT
- Federal judge expresses skepticism about constitutionality of no-fly list30 Jan 2015, 2:08 PM PDT
- Oregon governor deflects questions over fiancee's consulting payments30 Jan 2015, 1:47 PM PDT
- Republicans fume over ex-Gitmo inmate’s Taliban outreach, WH says no regrets30 Jan 2015, 12:11 PM PDT
- Dalai Lama, Obama reportedly to appear together in public for first time30 Jan 2015, 10:22 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Attorney wants mistrial declared in Vanderbilt rape case, says juror did not disclose rape30 Jan 2015, 3:31 PM PDT
- Ohio reschedules executions for 7 death row inmates meaning no inmate put to death in 201530 Jan 2015, 2:46 PM PDT
- Ohio judge stays order to return seized tigers, other exotic animals to Ohio sanctuary owner30 Jan 2015, 2:46 PM PDT
- Chicago's retired Cardinal George says his doctors have run out of cancer treatment options30 Jan 2015, 2:00 PM PDT
- 3rd man charged in alleged conspiracy to overthrow Gambian government30 Jan 2015, 2:00 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Ko moves 1 clear of Jang in Florida30 Jan 2015, 4:27 PM PDT
- Orioles, Pearce agree on 1-year deal30 Jan 2015, 4:26 PM PDT
- VMI set for Wachenheim's first season30 Jan 2015, 4:15 PM PDT
- Pens D Ehrhoff out vs. Devils30 Jan 2015, 3:47 PM PDT
- Jets place Halischuk on IR, bring Galiardi back30 Jan 2015, 2:49 PM PDT