Eric Scheidler of Pro-Life Action League sent a package to every abortion clinic in the country that includes a pair of handcuffs, a photo of a recently arrested abortionist, and a note: “Could you be next? If you want to get out of the abortion business, give me a call.”
A week ago roughly 500,000 young people marched in freezing weather up Pennsylvania Avenue as they have done every year for four decades calling for the overturning of Roe v. Wade and an end to abortion in America.
Democrat Congressman Tim Ryan of Ohio has finally fessed up to what pro-lifers have known for years: he is no longer pro-life.
On a usually happy and even triumphant day, pro-life leaders found themselves angry at a vote in the U.S. House that never happened.
Up to 500,000 mostly young people are queued up to rally for unborn children on the National Mall in Washington, D.C., on Thursday, January 22, in what has become the largest ongoing civil rights march in American history.
Emails uncovered through a Freedom of Information request have shown a close collaboration between a pro-abortion group and Maryland government officials in an attempt to shut down a crisis pregnancy center.
Thirty-five thousand petitions were delivered this week to Atlanta City Hall over the firing of Atlanta Fire Chief Kelvin Cochran over his expressed belief about the morality of homosexuality.
A few years ago the New York Times ran a story about North Korean farmers selling their daughters for food to Chinese men. New stories are coming to light about Burmese women being sold on the Chinese market. The Chinese
The BBC wants to know when Japan is going to ban child porn of the comic book variety.
On the 42nd anniversary of Roe V. Wade coming up on January 22, the US House of Representatives will vote on banning abortion after the 20th week of gestation.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Christie aims to build foreign policy resume with trip to Britain1 Feb 2015, 1:39 AM PDT
- Confirmation hearings set to begin for Carter as next defense secretary amid daunting global challenges31 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- GOP House to vote next week to repeal ObamaCare, after attacking law piece by piece31 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- From Henry David Thoreau to Henry Kissinger and Code Pink, civil disobedience has a history in US politics31 Jan 2015, 3:53 PM PDT
- Veto, filibuster threats ahead of vote next week to fund Homeland Security, roll back executive actions31 Jan 2015, 3:07 PM PDT
Fox News National
- New Mexico toddler shoots pregnant mother, father, police say1 Feb 2015, 3:55 AM PDT
- Toddler gets ahold of handgun from mom's purse, wounds both parents with 1 shot1 Feb 2015, 3:30 AM PDT
- Washington state man pays more than $18,000 in tolls1 Feb 2015, 1:52 AM PDT
- 7-alarm fire destroys Brooklyn warehouse, 1 injured1 Feb 2015, 12:34 AM PDT
- 2 climbers rescued off Mount Hood after fall31 Jan 2015, 11:31 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Court invader, other protesters kicked out during Australian Open men's final1 Feb 2015, 3:15 AM PDT
- Top-25 College Basketball Game Capsules1 Feb 2015, 1:33 AM PDT
- Packers' Rodgers wins 2nd MVP award1 Feb 2015, 1:25 AM PDT
- No. 3 Gonzaga routs Memphis1 Feb 2015, 12:57 AM PDT
- Grizzlies stifle Thunder1 Feb 2015, 12:54 AM PDT