On March 28, MSNBC's Melissa Harris-Perry suggested the push away from gun control and toward expanded gun rights--which means more armed, law-abiding citizens--actually puts police lives in danger.
Every 2016 GOP presidential hopeful except Jeb Bush and New Jersey Chris Christie (R) own guns, and lots of them.
Opponents of the Second Amendment and haters of self-defense are facing a relentless barrage of pro-Second Amendment and pro-self-defense legislation in state legislatures across the country.
On March 25, Democratic grandparents and various members of the Texas Tech Student Democrats held a rally of "more than a dozen" people condemning Campus Carry and reminding passersby that college is for learning, not for carrying guns.
On March 25, the Colorado Senate voted to repeal the expanded background checks that Democrats rammed through as part of the draconian gun control package that was implemented on July 1, 2013.
When people think 'Merica they think NRA, AR-15, mom's apple pie, fishing and camping, Smith & Wesson, NASCAR events, and Super Bowl Sunday. And yes, they also think about cooking bacon on the silencer of a machine gun.
Second grader Adam Stinnett is so proud of his older stepbrother--a soldier in the US Army--that he got his hair cut in the classic "high-and-tight" military style to honor him. But the principal at Bobby Ray Memorial Elementary did not approve, and sent a letter home informing Adam's mother to shave off the military haircut or her son "could not return to school."
After ruling against California's "good cause" requirement for concealed carry in February 2014, then refusing California Attorney General Kamala Harris' request to challenge the ruling in November--thereby implying that the eased concealed carry restrictions would stand--the U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals has reversed itself and announced Thursday it will hear an appeal on its original decision and will allow Harris' office to be part of that appeal.
On March 27 MSNBC reported the number of states considering Campus Carry has grown so great that Everytown for Gun Safety has made "March Madness"-like brackets to keep up with what the NRA is accomplishing across the country.
With the Senate focused on the 2016 budget, Senator Mike Lee (R-Utah) has proposed an amendment that would ban federally mandated gun control.
On March 24, Breitbart News reported that Brave New Films launched a new film and campaign series against Campus Carry in an effort to wage war against the NRA’s efforts to arm women for self-defense on America’s college campuses. On March
In the most forthright, albeit logic-twisting, argument given against campus carry to date, University of North Carolina's Daily Tar Heel claims the passage of campus carry could actually "reinforce rape culture."
In January 2014 Breitbart News reported that Corey Knowlton had received repeated death threats after winning the Dallas Safari Clubs (DSC) chance to shoot a black rhino in the southern African nation of Namibia. His children received death threats as well.
On June 4, Breitbart News reported the names of six soldiers who lost their lives searching for Private First Class Bowe Bergdahl after he was reported missing in Afghanistan's Paktika province on June 30, 2009.
On March 25 the Kansas House and Senate passed a concealed carry reform bill–SB 45–that ends the requirement for a permit to carry a concealed handgun in that state. According to The Topeka Capital-Journal, SB 45 was sponsored by state
On March 24, a Domino's Pizza store in Sayville, New Jersey, was robbed in broad daylight by an armed man who demanded cash and two pizzas.
Nebraska state senator Ernie Chambers (D-Omaha) is facing a major backlash for comments he made on March 20 comparing American police officers to ISIS terrorists and talking about shooting them.
During a March 25 appearance on CNBC's Squawk Box, Kroger CFO Michael Schlotman said the retail food chain will not comply with the demands of Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America, especially as those demands touch on changing store policy to disarm open-carry customers in states where openly carrying a gun in Kroger is legal.
On March 24, the Idaho House voted 57-11 for passage of a concealed carry reform bill that abolishes the need for a license in order to carry a gun for self-defense.
During a March 24 town hall speech, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie (R) said he would "respect" gun rights "appropriately" if voters would give him a pro-gun legislature.
On March 24 Texas state representative Drew Springer (R-Muenster) introduced legislation to abolish gun free zones throughout the state of Texas.
On March 22, NYPD Commissioner Bill Bratton, appearing on WABC's The Rita Cosby Show, said people speaking critically of NYC's new gunshot microphone system need to "get a life."
Brave New Films just launched a new film and campaign series against Campus Carry in response to the NRA's push to arm women for self-defense on America's college campuses.
Early Tuesday morning, a Domino's Pizza delivery driver was shot and killed in New Orleans 9th Ward.
Glock has announced the release of the Glock 43, a single stack handgun that weighs only 17.9 ounces and takes concealability for the 9mm round to new levels.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Boehner expresses doubts about reaching nuke deal with Iran, vows sanctions will follow failed effort29 Mar 2015, 2:03 PM PDT
- Justice Department asked to prosecute Hamas for Violating US law29 Mar 2015, 11:57 AM PDT
- Potential 2016 candidate O'Malley rips Bush, Clinton, saying presidency 'not some crown' 29 Mar 2015, 10:30 AM PDT
- Pence: Indiana law on religious freedom 'not about discrimination ... not going to change'29 Mar 2015, 8:25 AM PDT
- Fiorina says there's 'higher than 90 percent' chance she’s running in 201629 Mar 2015, 7:40 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Boston police: Officer shot in face by suspect is improving after surgery to remove bullet29 Mar 2015, 2:32 PM PDT
- After uproar, Utah restaurant owner removes prominent feature from bull statue29 Mar 2015, 1:49 PM PDT
- Military planning to spend billions on new Air Force One29 Mar 2015, 12:17 PM PDT
- Authorities: Body found in rubble 3 days after apparent gas explosion in Manhattan29 Mar 2015, 11:38 AM PDT
- Visitors take selfies at NYC building explosion site29 Mar 2015, 11:30 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Ovechkin, Chimera net 2 goals each as Capitals send Rangers to 5-2 loss29 Mar 2015, 2:35 PM PDT
- Hamlin's pass, Gordon's blunder allow Joe Gibbs racer to claim fifth victory at Martinsville29 Mar 2015, 2:30 PM PDT
- Indy bound: Michigan State outlasts Louisville in OT29 Mar 2015, 2:14 PM PDT
- South Carolina tops Florida State to reach women's Final Four29 Mar 2015, 1:19 PM PDT
- Harden helps Rockets beat Wizards29 Mar 2015, 12:48 PM PDT