On February 27 the West Virginia senate passed a bill to eliminate the need for obtaining a permit to to carry a concealed handgun, citing the 2nd Amendment as reason enough to exercise an "inherent right."
On February 12 Angler Dino Ferrari reeled in a 280-pound Wels catfish on Italy's Po River.
On February 27, Joseph Jesse Aldridge allegedly shot and killed four of his cousins and three non-family members in Tyrone, Missouri.
Ninety-six Maine lawmakers are sponsoring a bill to rescind the requirement for a concealed carry permit in the Pine Tree state.
On February 28, Salon focused on the growing GOP push for campus carry, calling it a "bizarre" attempt to impose a "lethal solution to the campus rape crisis."
On February 27 a North Lauderdale, Florida, homeowner shot and killed an alleged home intruder trying to break into the house.
While the ATF's proposed ban of M855 ammunition would hurt gun owners everywhere by taking away one of the most popular AR-15 rounds in the country, the National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF) reports it would be "detrimental... especially" for Californians, where Governor Jerry Brown (D) has already signed a bill banning most traditional hunting ammo.
The ATF's basis for banning the M855 round requires that it can be fired out of an AR-15 pistol.
On Friday, Fox News' Geraldo Rivera said he "lament(s)" that the number of guns that are in America, including the guns that guns that people possess "legally."
The New York Times reports that the ATF's proposed AR-15 ammo ban has been in the works for over three years.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- No DHS deal with Dems; Boehner's job safe, House Whip Scalise says1 Mar 2015, 9:03 AM PDT
- Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu heads to Washington to address Congress1 Mar 2015, 4:13 AM PDT
- California lawmakers seeking national monument designations for landscapes1 Mar 2015, 12:54 AM PDT
- Feds mark Chicago's Pullman neighborhood for rich history 28 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Colleges using coffers for financial aid to illegal immigrants stirs debate on immigration reform28 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News National
- 'I wait': Daily scene at shelter for asylum-seekers preserved; sale secures future1 Mar 2015, 9:15 AM PDT
- Coyote ugly: Upscale NY suburb stirred by nasty debate over whether to kill the wily varmints1 Mar 2015, 9:15 AM PDT
- Prayer pays: City fines pastor’s wife $150 for loud devotions1 Mar 2015, 8:51 AM PDT
- Phoenix pastor fatally shot in home burglary aided homeless, ex-inmates1 Mar 2015, 8:30 AM PDT
- Process of carving up $60 million from Penn State for anti-child abuse efforts gets underway1 Mar 2015, 8:17 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Former White Sox star Minnie Minoso dies1 Mar 2015, 9:24 AM PDT
- Stolen NASCAR race car found in suburban Atlanta 1 Mar 2015, 9:21 AM PDT
- Sullivan earns second win in South Africa1 Mar 2015, 8:52 AM PDT
- Hurricanes keep McClement with two-year extension1 Mar 2015, 8:50 AM PDT
- Badgers can claim Big Ten crown with win over Spartans1 Mar 2015, 8:38 AM PDT