On March 24, Breitbart News reported that Brave New Films launched a new film and campaign series against Campus Carry in an effort to wage war against the NRA’s efforts to arm women for self-defense on America’s college campuses. On March
In the most forthright, albeit logic-twisting, argument given against campus carry to date, University of North Carolina's Daily Tar Heel claims the passage of campus carry could actually "reinforce rape culture."
In January 2014 Breitbart News reported that Corey Knowlton had received repeated death threats after winning the Dallas Safari Clubs (DSC) chance to shoot a black rhino in the southern African nation of Namibia. His children received death threats as well.
On June 4, Breitbart News reported the names of six soldiers who lost their lives searching for Private First Class Bowe Bergdahl after he was reported missing in Afghanistan's Paktika province on June 30, 2009.
On March 25 the Kansas House and Senate passed a concealed carry reform bill–SB 45–that ends the requirement for a permit to carry a concealed handgun in that state. According to The Topeka Capital-Journal, SB 45 was sponsored by state
On March 24, a Domino's Pizza store in Sayville, New Jersey, was robbed in broad daylight by an armed man who demanded cash and two pizzas.
Nebraska state senator Ernie Chambers (D-Omaha) is facing a major backlash for comments he made on March 20 comparing American police officers to ISIS terrorists and talking about shooting them.
During a March 25 appearance on CNBC's Squawk Box, Kroger CFO Michael Schlotman said the retail food chain will not comply with the demands of Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America, especially as those demands touch on changing store policy to disarm open-carry customers in states where openly carrying a gun in Kroger is legal.
On March 24, the Idaho House voted 57-11 for passage of a concealed carry reform bill that abolishes the need for a license in order to carry a gun for self-defense.
During a March 24 town hall speech, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie (R) said he would "respect" gun rights "appropriately" if voters would give him a pro-gun legislature.
On March 24 Texas state representative Drew Springer (R-Muenster) introduced legislation to abolish gun free zones throughout the state of Texas.
On March 22, NYPD Commissioner Bill Bratton, appearing on WABC's The Rita Cosby Show, said people speaking critically of NYC's new gunshot microphone system need to "get a life."
Brave New Films just launched a new film and campaign series against Campus Carry in response to the NRA's push to arm women for self-defense on America's college campuses.
Early Tuesday morning, a Domino's Pizza delivery driver was shot and killed in New Orleans 9th Ward.
Glock has announced the release of the Glock 43, a single stack handgun that weighs only 17.9 ounces and takes concealability for the 9mm round to new levels.
On Tuesday, lawmakers in Tennessee's House and Senate approved a measure that will allow employees with a concealed carry license to sue if their employer fires them for having a gun in the car.
On March 23, a suspect with a knife was shot and killed while allegedly trying to invade a home in southwest Albuquerque.
Northwestern Energy, Montana's largest gas and electric company, is lobbying against a Republican bill that protects 2nd Amendment rights by making it legal for residents to sue cities and municipalities that infringe on those rights.
On March 22, a son allegedly stabbing his mother with a knife at an intersection in Phoenix, Arizona, was shot and killed by an armed citizen.
Assemblyman James Gallagher (R-Yuba City) has introduced Assembly Bill 395--a measure intended to repeal the statewide lead ammunition ban signed by Governor Jerry Brown in October 2013. And while the repeal has support in rural areas, the San Francisco Chronicle claims that it will have to win support in California's large cities if it is to pass.
Moms Demand Action's Ellyn Grimm said people need to understand that gun control and the 2nd Amendment are "not mutually exclusive."
With the myriad of gun restrictions and bans contained in the Secure Ammunition and Firearms Enforcement (SAFE) Act of 2013 now in effect throughout New York state, it is ironic to see New York City installing special microphones to capture the sounds of gun crime in the city.
Two years after the heinous attack at Sandy Hook Elementary, California teachers are "mad" that their pension fund is still invested in Bushmaster firearms.
Rep. Steve Israel (D-NY) plans to meet with incoming ATF director Thomas Brandon and talk to him about reviving the AR-15 ammo ban on the M855 round.
On March 21, the Huffington Post ran a column focused on President Obama's clemency powers and indicating that he is tired of "small-time" offenders seeking clemency for the restoration of their gun rights.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Despite White House spin, the media quickly nailed the Bowe Bergdahl story27 Mar 2015, 3:56 PM PDT
- State senator won’t back down, apologize for saying he’d shoot a cop27 Mar 2015, 5:47 AM PDT
- Senate Democratic Leader Reid announces retirement27 Mar 2015, 4:54 AM PDT
- Indiana gov signs religious objections bill amid protests 27 Mar 2015, 4:01 AM PDT
- Disagreement over whether 9/11 hijackers had support inside US, report says27 Mar 2015, 12:00 AM PDT
Fox News National
- 2 people unaccounted for in New York City building explosion, authorities say27 Mar 2015, 6:01 AM PDT
- Ohr Pharmaceutical's eye drug fails to meet goal in mid-state study, sending shares plummeting27 Mar 2015, 5:40 AM PDT
- US economy slowed to 2.2 percent annualized growth in fourth quarter27 Mar 2015, 5:35 AM PDT
- City officials fight back as belligerent birds chase people at central Florida park27 Mar 2015, 4:36 AM PDT
- Autopsies planned on bodies of Detroit children found in freezer who likely died 2 years ago27 Mar 2015, 4:33 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- French pair vault past Americans for ice dancing world gold27 Mar 2015, 5:26 AM PDT
- Arizona pulls away from Xavier to set up Elite Eight rematch26 Mar 2015, 10:53 PM PDT
- NCAA Tournament Roundup: Wisconsin, Arizona set Saturday showdown in West Regional26 Mar 2015, 10:33 PM PDT
- Kentucky dominates West Virginia start to finish26 Mar 2015, 10:16 PM PDT
- Kentucky three wins from perfection after crushing West Virginia in Sweet 1626 Mar 2015, 10:14 PM PDT