On Friday, Fox News' Geraldo Rivera said he "lament(s)" that the number of guns that are in America, including the guns that guns that people possess "legally."
The New York Times reports that the ATF's proposed AR-15 ammo ban has been in the works for over three years.
On February 23, Breitbart News reported that Democrat lawmakers in Vermont were on the verge of scrapping expanded background checks supported by Michael Bloomberg and Everytown for Gun Safety.
On Wednesday, Rep. Peter King (R-NY) joined Democrats to introduce a bill giving Attorney General Eric Holder final say on Instant Criminal Background Checks (NICS) for gun purchases.
On February 26, Rush Limbaugh addressed the pending ammo ban for popular AR-15 ammunition by saying, “[Obama] wants to take guns out of everybody’s hands and if he can’t do that, he’s going to take the bullets that go in
On February 26, a New York Times op-ed by Mary Lewis Grow of pro-gun control organization Protect Minnesota, cited terror attacks in heavily gun-controlled Europe and Australia as proof for why we need more gun control in this country too, and
On February 24, a Bullmastiff mix named Legend protected its maser and stopped a home invasion after one of the suspects shot it -- twice.
On February 23 Cornell University held an event to honor Martin Luther King, Jr. MSNBC's Melissa Harris-Perry was the guest speaker, and during her speech she took time to say she hoped Trayvon Martin "whooped the sh*t out of George Zimmerman" before Zimmerman shot him in self-defense.
New Jersey dropped the felony charges Gordon Van Gilder faced for having an unloaded flintlock pistol in his car.
On February 25, an unnamed gunman shot and killed three people in Sejong City, South Korea, despite the country's strict gun control regulations.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Obama mourns passing of Nimoy: 'I loved Spock'27 Feb 2015, 2:27 PM PDT
- Boehner invites Afghan president to address Congress27 Feb 2015, 1:30 PM PDT
- Lawmaker reimbursed costs for lavish office decor27 Feb 2015, 11:48 AM PDT
- House Republican leaders scrap education vote27 Feb 2015, 11:43 AM PDT
- State Dept. official granted bond on soliciting minor charge27 Feb 2015, 11:40 AM PDT
Fox News National
- No verdict yet in case of blogger charged with poisoning her 5-year-old son to death with salt27 Feb 2015, 2:45 PM PDT
- Cops: Man attacked ex-wife's lawyer with hatchet, wasp spray; victim needed 2 dozen staples27 Feb 2015, 2:30 PM PDT
- College agrees to pay remaining costs to New Hampshire city after pumpkin festival melee27 Feb 2015, 2:00 PM PDT
- Ex-school worker pleads guilty to obstruction charge after Ohio football players' rape case27 Feb 2015, 1:45 PM PDT
- Stock indexes slip after a weaker estimate of US economic growth, end best month since 201127 Feb 2015, 1:15 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Almagro ousts Robredo in Buenos Aires27 Feb 2015, 3:07 PM PDT
- Lions bring back LS Muhlbach27 Feb 2015, 3:06 PM PDT
- Dolphins release Hartline27 Feb 2015, 2:49 PM PDT
- Real Madrid hopes to keep rolling against Villarreal27 Feb 2015, 2:49 PM PDT
- Braves' Upton out 6-to-8 weeks27 Feb 2015, 2:45 PM PDT