House Judiciary Committee chairman Robert Goodlatte (R-VA-6th Dist.) and 99 other members of Congress have signed and submitted a letter to ATF director B. Todd Jones warning that the proposed ban on AR-15 ammo interferes with 2nd Amendment rights. In
On February 27 the West Virginia senate passed a bill to eliminate the need for obtaining a permit to to carry a concealed handgun, citing the 2nd Amendment as reason enough to exercise an "inherent right."
On February 12 Angler Dino Ferrari reeled in a 280-pound Wels catfish on Italy's Po River.
On February 27, Joseph Jesse Aldridge allegedly shot and killed four of his cousins and three non-family members in Tyrone, Missouri.
Ninety-six Maine lawmakers are sponsoring a bill to rescind the requirement for a concealed carry permit in the Pine Tree state.
On February 28, Salon focused on the growing GOP push for campus carry, calling it a "bizarre" attempt to impose a "lethal solution to the campus rape crisis."
On February 27 a North Lauderdale, Florida, homeowner shot and killed an alleged home intruder trying to break into the house.
While the ATF's proposed ban of M855 ammunition would hurt gun owners everywhere by taking away one of the most popular AR-15 rounds in the country, the National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF) reports it would be "detrimental... especially" for Californians, where Governor Jerry Brown (D) has already signed a bill banning most traditional hunting ammo.
The ATF's basis for banning the M855 round requires that it can be fired out of an AR-15 pistol.
On Friday, Fox News' Geraldo Rivera said he "lament(s)" that the number of guns that are in America, including the guns that guns that people possess "legally."
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- O'Malley points to financial regulation as a campaign issue1 Mar 2015, 12:13 PM PDT
- Christie to Calif. Republicans: No rush to pick 2016 nominee1 Mar 2015, 12:03 PM PDT
- Rubio, Jindal make their pitch for potential 2016 run at meeting held by influential Club for Growth1 Mar 2015, 11:37 AM PDT
- 'I don't believe in amnesty,' Walker says, admitting flip-flop on immigration stance1 Mar 2015, 10:46 AM PDT
- No DHS deal with Dems; Boehner's job safe, House Whip Scalise says1 Mar 2015, 9:03 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Rare Native American shell pendant uncovered by utility crew digging trench in Ohio1 Mar 2015, 12:45 PM PDT
- Man in wife's Christmas Eve ax murder killed self, coroner says 1 Mar 2015, 12:14 PM PDT
- Korean War veteran's dying wish is that 'Mad Dog' solves his brother's 1981 murder 1 Mar 2015, 12:11 PM PDT
- Veteran-turned-principal vows to root out ‘pathetic cowards’ behind Twitter bullying1 Mar 2015, 11:59 AM PDT
- Man killed, 5 other people wounded in shooting during party at Detroit social hall1 Mar 2015, 11:46 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Dubnyk named NHL's top star for February1 Mar 2015, 1:19 PM PDT
- Isles' Lee named top rookie for February1 Mar 2015, 1:04 PM PDT
- Bulls' Butler injures elbow vs. Clippers1 Mar 2015, 1:02 PM PDT
- It's a busy seller's market for NHL teams leading to the trade deadline1 Mar 2015, 12:18 PM PDT
- Wolfsburg defeats Bremen in eight-goal thriller1 Mar 2015, 11:30 AM PDT