With support for Constitutional Carry gaining momentum in a manner reminiscent of the way concealed carry gained momentum before sweeping the country in the 1990s, The Washington Post (WaPo) has resorted to trying to stir up enough panic to get numerous state legislatures to abandon the idea.
When the Kansas House reconvenes on Wednesday, they will take up legislation to rescind the requirement for concealed carry permits in their state.
Rep. Tom Rooney (R-FL) introduced legislation revoking the ATF's claim of power to regulate ammunition via "armor piecing" language in the Gun Control Act of 1968 (GCA).
On Friday, an intruder allegedly kicked in the door of an elderly Ohio widower, got shot, and died on the porch.
On March 2 White House press secretary Josh Earnest said the pending AR-15 ammo ban is a “common sense” way to save cops’ lives. Earnest also claimed the ban on M855 ammo is something that can be done while “protecting
On February 26, U.S. District Judge Kimberly Mueller ruled that California's microstamping requirement does not violate the Second Amendment.
On March 1, University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV) student newspaper, The Rebel Yell, published an opinion article contending that until concealed carry holders are allowed to carry their guns on campus, only criminals on campus will be armed.
On Friday, Breitbart News reported that Fox News Channel's Geraldo Rivera said "far too many" Americans own guns legally. Months early, on August 28, he said the 2nd Amendment was "blind and stupid."
House Judiciary Committee chairman Robert Goodlatte (R-VA-6th Dist.) and 99 other members of Congress have signed and submitted a letter to ATF director B. Todd Jones warning that the proposed ban on AR-15 ammo interferes with 2nd Amendment rights. In
On February 27 the West Virginia senate passed a bill to eliminate the need for obtaining a permit to to carry a concealed handgun, citing the 2nd Amendment as reason enough to exercise an "inherent right."
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Netanyahu’s moment: When politics and media coverage go nuclear3 Mar 2015, 6:13 PM PDT
- Chicago credit downgrade hangs over Emanuel's mayoral runoff race3 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Netanyahu ready to take Iran case to Congress in controversial speech3 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Hillary Clinton's use of private email address while Secretary of State draws scrutiny3 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Boost for Bibi? Widening rift with Obama could propel Netanyahu in upcoming election3 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Airlines stop accepting rechargable battery shipments due to fire risk3 Mar 2015, 3:39 AM PDT
- Georgia postpones its 1st execution of a woman in 70 years after concerns about injection drug3 Mar 2015, 1:46 AM PDT
- Italian tourist killed when large chunk of ice breaks from Alaska glacier3 Mar 2015, 1:16 AM PDT
- Georgia postpones woman's execution, citing issue with lethal injection drug3 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- LAPD chief says homeless man shot by police reached for officer's gun3 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- NHL player traded closer to home after 11-year-old daughter's letter goes viral3 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Padraig Harrington makes good on 2nd chance and wins the Honda Classic2 Mar 2015, 11:32 PM PDT
- National Hockey League Game Capsules2 Mar 2015, 11:00 PM PDT
- Stalock, Sharks blank Habs2 Mar 2015, 11:00 PM PDT
- Paul, Clippers edge Rubio, Timberwolves2 Mar 2015, 10:33 PM PDT