On January 29, Al Jazeera claimed there were 12 school shootings in the state of Georgia since December 2012, but some of these shootings were incidents in which no one was shot.
On January 28, The Future of Freedom Foundation (FFF) vice president, Sheldon Richman, reacted to American Sniper by writing that Chris Kyle "was no hero" and that he really couldn't see a difference between Kyle's actions and those of Adam Lanza.
Texas lawmakers are weighing legislation to allow concealed handgun license (CHL) holders to carry handguns for self-defense on state college and university campuses.
On January 28, Jesse Ventura described American Sniper as being about as real as Clint Eastwood's Dirty Harry films in the 1970s.
China plans to hold a large scale military parade in order to commemorate the 70th anniversary of the end of World War II and, reportedly, to "frighten Japan."
In the five months since Hot Springs, Arkansas, gun range owner Jan Morgan banned Muslims from her facilities, she has seen business quadruple. She has also faced threats and the prospect of lawsuits, which so far, have not materialized.
On January 26, USA Today released an interview with Kevin Costner in which the actor talked about owning guns for himself and enjoying them, but hoping for "stricter" gun control to be implemented.
As Breitbart News previously reported, private gun sales skyrocketed during 2013 with 21,093,273 background checks. And now the FBI reports that during the first six months of 2014–the first six months that all these new guns were in the hands
Following the Taliban's mid-December attack on a school in Peshawar, Pakistan, teachers are receiving guns and training to use them as part of a bid to beef up security.
Wyoming, Michigan restaurant owner Tommy Brann--owner of Brann's Sizzling Steaks and Sports Bar--has officially placed a sign on his business's marquée which says, "Michael Moore and Seth Rogen are NOT allowed in my place."
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Official: Gitmo prisoner traded for Bergdahl reaching out to Taliban29 Jan 2015, 3:46 PM PDT
- Fox News Poll: Romney remains top of GOP field, Clinton leads Democrats29 Jan 2015, 3:45 PM PDT
- Whitewashing savagery: Al-Jazeera English bans use of ‘terrorist’ for mass killers29 Jan 2015, 3:41 PM PDT
- Jeb Bush recruits ex-Romney Iowa adviser29 Jan 2015, 3:13 PM PDT
- Fox News Poll: Obama not tough enough on Iran29 Jan 2015, 2:36 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Marijuana arrests: A look at their rise and fall in New York City29 Jan 2015, 2:45 PM PDT
- New York college bans 'Mr.' and 'Mrs.' salutations29 Jan 2015, 2:43 PM PDT
- Activists for Tucson's homeless protest by setting up sleep pods in public park29 Jan 2015, 2:32 PM PDT
- San Francisco's Uber faces lawsuit over India woman's rape report29 Jan 2015, 2:31 PM PDT
- Report: 2 lawyers in city-funded group participated in anti-police video with violent message29 Jan 2015, 2:01 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Duke's Rasheed Sulaimon cut from team29 Jan 2015, 3:06 PM PDT
- Tiger Woods chips and sputters in Phoenix; Bradley takes early lead29 Jan 2015, 2:38 PM PDT
- 49ers name Gamble senior personnel executive29 Jan 2015, 2:23 PM PDT
- Extra Points: Marshawn speaks ... sort of29 Jan 2015, 1:33 PM PDT
- Seahawks try to go back-to-back against Patriots in SB XLIX29 Jan 2015, 1:33 PM PDT