Beaver Valley Rifle & Pistol Club (BVRPC) in Brighton Township, Pennsylvania, has an ammo vending machine for the convenience of range members.
On March 4, Gabby Giffords joined with Democrat lawmakers on Capitol Hill to push for background checks at gun shows as a way of "stopping violence." The NRA responded by tweeting a Breitbart News report which pointed out that Giffords's January 2011 attacker—Jared Loughner—passed a background check to acquire the Glock with which he carried out his attack.
Michael Bloomberg-funded gun control groups Everytown for Gun Safety and Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America are currently running a television ad against Campus Carry which says, "Backpacks and bullets don't mix."
On March 5, Bokeelia, Florida, resident John Marshall allegedly shot and killed his neighbor in self-defense, then loaded the body into his pickup truck and drove 25 miles to his attorney's office.
On March 4, Sheriff Donny Youngblood of Kern County, California, said the ATF's attempt to ban M855 ammo seems like an attempt "to create a problem that doesn't actually exist."
On March 4, House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-VA-6th Dist.) and 237 other lawmakers signed and sent a letter to the ATF expressing their opposition to the proposed M855 ammo ban.
On March 4, Fraternal Order of Police (FOP) executive director James Pasco said Obama's proposed ban on M855 ammo is not necessary.
On March 4, the Huffington Post claimed rendering guns inoperable, via a "trigger lock," or inaccessible, via a safe, could save lives.
Handgun sales in California broke a 21-year-old record in 2014, and at the same time, firearm-related murders fell to their lowest rate in over 20 years.
Gabby Giffords demands that everyone buying a gun be required to undergo the same background check Jared Loughner underwent to acquire the Glock he used to shoot her in 2011.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- US added 295,000 jobs in February as unemployment rate dips to 5.5 percent6 Mar 2015, 6:44 AM PDT
- Watchdog slams poor planning that led to botched rollout of Healthcare.gov6 Mar 2015, 4:15 AM PDT
- A '90s Rerun: Why the press is pounding Hillary over the email debacle6 Mar 2015, 3:56 AM PDT
- Clinton created multiple email addresses on private server, data show 6 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Exclusive: Internal cable from Clinton State Department office barred use of personal email5 Mar 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Dallas teacher gets time out for X-rated, profanity laced rant at 6th graders6 Mar 2015, 12:42 PM PDT
- Ohio man arrested after calling 911 to say wife stole his cocaine6 Mar 2015, 7:12 AM PDT
- Media coalition asks to unseal records in case of man who is charged in U.Va. student's death6 Mar 2015, 6:31 AM PDT
- Court appearance delayed for man charged in Maryland shootings because of weather6 Mar 2015, 6:15 AM PDT
- US employers added a robust 295K jobs in Feb; jobless rate falls to 5.5 pct.6 Mar 2015, 5:48 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Blazers' Matthews ruptures Achilles in win6 Mar 2015, 6:14 AM PDT
- 2015 Summit League Tournament Preview6 Mar 2015, 6:13 AM PDT
- 2015 West Coast Conference Tournament Preview6 Mar 2015, 6:12 AM PDT
- Bach: IOC doesn't necessarily condone political systems in Olympic host countries6 Mar 2015, 4:04 AM PDT
- Unseasonably warm weather moves Iditarod route farther north6 Mar 2015, 12:38 AM PDT