It doesn’t matter. That’s what some in the media have insisted about former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s decision to use her own private server and email address to avoid public scrutiny for her entire tenure. David Brock, wild-haired henchman
On Tuesday, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of the State of Israel reset the agenda for the Western world in a speech before a joint session of Congress.
Recently, a 2016 presidential frontrunner had the gall to question the religious convictions of Barack Obama.
Obama, as his critics have suggested for years, is perfectly willing to let Iran go nuclear, so long as he delays that eventuality for a short duration.
In his bloviating speech on Thursday at his summit on countering violent extremism, President Obama bent over backwards to make nice with Islam. Not only were terrorists not Muslim, President Obama stated, but Islam played a crucial role in America’s founding.
In opening his inaptly named White House Countering Violent Extremism Summit, President Obama wrote in the pages of the Los Angeles Times that he sought to “continue to lift up the voices of Muslim clerics and scholars who teach the true peaceful nature of Islam.”
On Tuesday, Judge Andrew Hanen of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas issued a temporary injunction against the Department of Homeland Security’s enforcement of President Obama’s executive amnesty. In a comprehensive 123 page opinion, Hanen smacks down the Obama administration repeatedly.
On Sunday, ISIS released a video titled “A Message Signed With Blood To The Nation Of The Cross.” It contained the beheading of 21 Egyptian Christian Copts who had been kidnapped in Libya. The spokesman for ISIS, his face sheathed in black cloth, states: Oh people, recently you have seen us on the hills of Al-Sham and Dabiq’s plain, chopping off the heads that have been carrying the cross for a long time, and today, we are on the south of Rome, on the land of Islam, Libya, sending another message….And we will conquer Rome, by Allah’s permission, the promise of our Prophet, peace be upon him.
In the late 1970s, the glitterati worshipped at the altar of Studio 54. The star-studded club, renowned for its debauched, Caligula-style orgies of excess, was seen as the height of glamour. As CNN reports, “In the late Seventies, Studio 54 was probably the coolest place on earth.”
Even as reports emerge demonstrating that President Obama’s executive amnesty will precipitate voter fraud by granting driver’s licenses and social security numbers to illegal immigrants, Republican leaders are already preparing to cave on the immigration issue.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Quds force leader, commanding Iraqi forces against ISIS, alarms Washington4 Mar 2015, 5:08 PM PDT
- Hillary’s private email fiasco: Why she remains a huge media target4 Mar 2015, 3:14 PM PDT
- Rep. Van Hollen says he will run for Mikulski's Senate seat4 Mar 2015, 2:50 PM PDT
- Fox News Poll: Voters say more Obama vetoes would be bad for country4 Mar 2015, 2:20 PM PDT
- Fox News Poll: 65 percent say use force to stop Iran, 84 percent call possible deal 'bad idea'4 Mar 2015, 2:14 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Californian facing new charges related to attempt to travel to Syria, join Islamic State4 Mar 2015, 4:33 PM PDT
- Carsickness led to $4.8M heist of gold bars, truck crew says4 Mar 2015, 4:29 PM PDT
- Ferguson police employee fired, 2 others on leave over racist emails found in federal probe4 Mar 2015, 4:17 PM PDT
- Mom, boyfriend sent to prison in abuse case uncovered after daughter emailed teacher for help4 Mar 2015, 4:17 PM PDT
- Federal judge confirms plan that settles hundreds of Montana clergy sex abuse claims.4 Mar 2015, 3:31 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Rounding Third: A-Rod clears another hurdle4 Mar 2015, 5:24 PM PDT
- Cowboys sign LB Keith Rivers4 Mar 2015, 5:20 PM PDT
- RB Thomas says goodbye to Saints4 Mar 2015, 5:11 PM PDT
- Panthers, after dressing coach, recall 2 goalies4 Mar 2015, 4:59 PM PDT
- Mercer ready for second season in SoCon4 Mar 2015, 4:41 PM PDT