On Tuesday, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of the State of Israel reset the agenda for the Western world in a speech before a joint session of Congress.
Recently, a 2016 presidential frontrunner had the gall to question the religious convictions of Barack Obama.
Obama, as his critics have suggested for years, is perfectly willing to let Iran go nuclear, so long as he delays that eventuality for a short duration.
In his bloviating speech on Thursday at his summit on countering violent extremism, President Obama bent over backwards to make nice with Islam. Not only were terrorists not Muslim, President Obama stated, but Islam played a crucial role in America’s founding.
In opening his inaptly named White House Countering Violent Extremism Summit, President Obama wrote in the pages of the Los Angeles Times that he sought to “continue to lift up the voices of Muslim clerics and scholars who teach the true peaceful nature of Islam.”
On Tuesday, Judge Andrew Hanen of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas issued a temporary injunction against the Department of Homeland Security’s enforcement of President Obama’s executive amnesty. In a comprehensive 123 page opinion, Hanen smacks down the Obama administration repeatedly.
On Sunday, ISIS released a video titled “A Message Signed With Blood To The Nation Of The Cross.” It contained the beheading of 21 Egyptian Christian Copts who had been kidnapped in Libya. The spokesman for ISIS, his face sheathed in black cloth, states: Oh people, recently you have seen us on the hills of Al-Sham and Dabiq’s plain, chopping off the heads that have been carrying the cross for a long time, and today, we are on the south of Rome, on the land of Islam, Libya, sending another message….And we will conquer Rome, by Allah’s permission, the promise of our Prophet, peace be upon him.
In the late 1970s, the glitterati worshipped at the altar of Studio 54. The star-studded club, renowned for its debauched, Caligula-style orgies of excess, was seen as the height of glamour. As CNN reports, “In the late Seventies, Studio 54 was probably the coolest place on earth.”
Even as reports emerge demonstrating that President Obama’s executive amnesty will precipitate voter fraud by granting driver’s licenses and social security numbers to illegal immigrants, Republican leaders are already preparing to cave on the immigration issue.
On Thursday, the media went collectively insane over Governor Scott Walker’s failure to answer a question about his beliefs on the theory of evolution.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- M. Stanton Evans, conservative pioneer and anti-communist crusader, dies at 803 Mar 2015, 7:16 PM PDT
- Lindsey Graham on Iran negotiations: ‘Obama wants a deal so bad he can taste it’3 Mar 2015, 7:11 PM PDT
- Ala. Supreme Court halts same-sex marriage3 Mar 2015, 6:24 PM PDT
- Netanyahu’s moment: When politics and media coverage go nuclear3 Mar 2015, 6:13 PM PDT
- As Supreme Court takes up ObamaCare, GOP offers alternatives, Dems warn of 'massive damage’3 Mar 2015, 3:09 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Asiana Airlines reaches settlement with 72 passengers over 2013 crash4 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Officials say man shot by LAPD stole Frenchman's identity, was wanted by US Marshals4 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- 3 Washington marijuana growers convicted of federal charges3 Mar 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Mexico raided migrant train 153 times in last year3 Mar 2015, 6:31 PM PDT
- US marshals: Homeless man killed by Los Angeles police had warrant for violating probation3 Mar 2015, 4:45 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Horizon League Tournament Recaps3 Mar 2015, 8:27 PM PDT
- Atlantic Sun Conference Tournament Recaps3 Mar 2015, 8:22 PM PDT
- Ovechkin, Capitals hold off Blue Jackets3 Mar 2015, 8:19 PM PDT
- Vasilevskiy, Lightning blank bottom-feeding Sabres3 Mar 2015, 8:18 PM PDT
- Patriot League Tournament Recaps3 Mar 2015, 8:14 PM PDT