Recently, a 2016 presidential frontrunner had the gall to question the religious convictions of Barack Obama.
Obama, as his critics have suggested for years, is perfectly willing to let Iran go nuclear, so long as he delays that eventuality for a short duration.
In his bloviating speech on Thursday at his summit on countering violent extremism, President Obama bent over backwards to make nice with Islam. Not only were terrorists not Muslim, President Obama stated, but Islam played a crucial role in America’s founding.
In opening his inaptly named White House Countering Violent Extremism Summit, President Obama wrote in the pages of the Los Angeles Times that he sought to “continue to lift up the voices of Muslim clerics and scholars who teach the true peaceful nature of Islam.”
On Tuesday, Judge Andrew Hanen of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas issued a temporary injunction against the Department of Homeland Security’s enforcement of President Obama’s executive amnesty. In a comprehensive 123 page opinion, Hanen smacks down the Obama administration repeatedly.
On Sunday, ISIS released a video titled “A Message Signed With Blood To The Nation Of The Cross.” It contained the beheading of 21 Egyptian Christian Copts who had been kidnapped in Libya. The spokesman for ISIS, his face sheathed in black cloth, states: Oh people, recently you have seen us on the hills of Al-Sham and Dabiq’s plain, chopping off the heads that have been carrying the cross for a long time, and today, we are on the south of Rome, on the land of Islam, Libya, sending another message….And we will conquer Rome, by Allah’s permission, the promise of our Prophet, peace be upon him.
In the late 1970s, the glitterati worshipped at the altar of Studio 54. The star-studded club, renowned for its debauched, Caligula-style orgies of excess, was seen as the height of glamour. As CNN reports, “In the late Seventies, Studio 54 was probably the coolest place on earth.”
Even as reports emerge demonstrating that President Obama’s executive amnesty will precipitate voter fraud by granting driver’s licenses and social security numbers to illegal immigrants, Republican leaders are already preparing to cave on the immigration issue.
On Thursday, the media went collectively insane over Governor Scott Walker’s failure to answer a question about his beliefs on the theory of evolution.
This weekend, President Obama told Vox.com that the shooting of four Jews at a kosher supermarket in Paris in the aftermath of the Charlie Hebdo massacre represented random terrorism, rather than the targeted murder of Jews.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Colleges using coffers for financial aid to illegal immigrants stirs debate on immigration reform28 Feb 2015, 9:40 AM PDT
- California farmers could go without federal water as drought continues28 Feb 2015, 4:00 AM PDT
- Beer battle brewing in Congress as craft producers seek tax break27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- 'Knives are out': Hawaii Dem faces backlash for taking on Obama over 'Islamist' extremism27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Congress OKs stopgap DHS funding bill, lawmakers remain at impasse in immigration fight27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Judge: Defendant competent to stand trial in 2013 shootings at municipal meeting that killed 328 Feb 2015, 9:30 AM PDT
- At houses of worship, cost are up but are donations down as New England endures tough winter28 Feb 2015, 9:16 AM PDT
- Man pleads guilty to child endangerment in case where girlfriend's baby ingested heroin28 Feb 2015, 9:15 AM PDT
- Finding replacement for fired Ohio State marching band director taking longer than expected28 Feb 2015, 9:02 AM PDT
- Berkshire Hathaway’s vice chairman offers hint of Warren Buffett successor28 Feb 2015, 8:29 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Rooney's brace powers United past Sunderland28 Feb 2015, 10:19 AM PDT
- Federer beats Djokovic in Dubai final28 Feb 2015, 10:13 AM PDT
- Team Xtreme's stolen Sprint Cup car found28 Feb 2015, 10:04 AM PDT
- Coetsee pushes lead to two at Joburg Open28 Feb 2015, 9:33 AM PDT
- Defending champion Federer beats Djokovic to win seventh Dubai Championships title28 Feb 2015, 9:19 AM PDT