Recently, a 2016 presidential frontrunner had the gall to question the religious convictions of Barack Obama.
Obama, as his critics have suggested for years, is perfectly willing to let Iran go nuclear, so long as he delays that eventuality for a short duration.
In his bloviating speech on Thursday at his summit on countering violent extremism, President Obama bent over backwards to make nice with Islam. Not only were terrorists not Muslim, President Obama stated, but Islam played a crucial role in America’s founding.
In opening his inaptly named White House Countering Violent Extremism Summit, President Obama wrote in the pages of the Los Angeles Times that he sought to “continue to lift up the voices of Muslim clerics and scholars who teach the true peaceful nature of Islam.”
On Tuesday, Judge Andrew Hanen of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas issued a temporary injunction against the Department of Homeland Security’s enforcement of President Obama’s executive amnesty. In a comprehensive 123 page opinion, Hanen smacks down the Obama administration repeatedly.
On Sunday, ISIS released a video titled “A Message Signed With Blood To The Nation Of The Cross.” It contained the beheading of 21 Egyptian Christian Copts who had been kidnapped in Libya. The spokesman for ISIS, his face sheathed in black cloth, states: Oh people, recently you have seen us on the hills of Al-Sham and Dabiq’s plain, chopping off the heads that have been carrying the cross for a long time, and today, we are on the south of Rome, on the land of Islam, Libya, sending another message….And we will conquer Rome, by Allah’s permission, the promise of our Prophet, peace be upon him.
In the late 1970s, the glitterati worshipped at the altar of Studio 54. The star-studded club, renowned for its debauched, Caligula-style orgies of excess, was seen as the height of glamour. As CNN reports, “In the late Seventies, Studio 54 was probably the coolest place on earth.”
Even as reports emerge demonstrating that President Obama’s executive amnesty will precipitate voter fraud by granting driver’s licenses and social security numbers to illegal immigrants, Republican leaders are already preparing to cave on the immigration issue.
On Thursday, the media went collectively insane over Governor Scott Walker’s failure to answer a question about his beliefs on the theory of evolution.
This weekend, President Obama told Vox.com that the shooting of four Jews at a kosher supermarket in Paris in the aftermath of the Charlie Hebdo massacre represented random terrorism, rather than the targeted murder of Jews.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Hillary Clinton used private email account while secretary of state, report says2 Mar 2015, 7:53 PM PDT
- Netanyahu ready to take Iran case to Congress in controversial speech2 Mar 2015, 6:18 PM PDT
- Sources: More than a dozen ISIS operatives in Libya, but no US authority to strike2 Mar 2015, 4:15 PM PDT
- Hillary’s foreign fundraising mess: Even the liberal press is fed up 2 Mar 2015, 4:13 PM PDT
- Senate rejects proposal to negotiate with House on DHS funding, handing issue back to Boehner2 Mar 2015, 4:05 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Georgia postpones woman's execution, citing issue with lethal injection drug3 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- LAPD chief says homeless man shot by police reached for officer's gun3 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Prosecutors won't charge man arrested for trying to climb White House barrier if he behaves2 Mar 2015, 8:21 PM PDT
- Feds: Kansas man well on his way to becoming terrorist before sting 2 Mar 2015, 6:14 PM PDT
- Official: Virginia man on FBI's most-wanted terror list has been detained in Somalia2 Mar 2015, 4:46 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Toews scores twice, leads Blackhawks past 'Canes2 Mar 2015, 9:25 PM PDT
- Iowa State rallies past OU2 Mar 2015, 9:21 PM PDT
- Texas fights off No. 14 Baylor in OT2 Mar 2015, 9:20 PM PDT
- Top-25 College Basketball Game Capsules2 Mar 2015, 9:18 PM PDT
- National Basketball Association Game Capsules2 Mar 2015, 9:14 PM PDT