The computer server that transmitted and received Hillary Clinton's emails — on a private account she used exclusively for official business when she was secretary of state — traced back to an Internet service registered to her family's home in Chappaqua, New York, according to Internet records reviewed by The Associated Press.
Hillary Rodham Clinton on Tuesday credited women with making a difference at all levels of government, asking an audience of female Democrats, "Don't you someday want to see a woman president?"
The Alabama Supreme Court on Tuesday ordered the state's probate judges to stop issuing marriage licenses to gay couples, saying a previous federal ruling that gay-marriage bans violate the U.S. Constitution does not preclude them from following state law, which defines marriage as between a man and a woman.
Jezebel's Managing Editor Erin Ryan finds out that not all young conservative women are Stepford-Wives-in-Training in this interview with former CPAC director and Breitbart contributor Lisa De Pasquale.
Human waste left by climbers on Mount Everest has become a problem that is causing pollution and threatening to spread disease on the world's highest peak, the chief of Nepal's mountaineering association said Tuesday.
The Fire Department of New York has sworn in its first female and first openly gay chaplain.
BOSTON (AP) — After two months of jury selection, a panel of 12 jurors and six alternates was seated Tuesday for the federal death penalty trial of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.
(AP) – Southern California authorities have arrested a man they allege kidnapped a 16-year-old New York girl and raped her over five days in a recreational vehicle.
FLINT, Mich. -- A Michigan man convicted of fatally shooting a 9-year-old boy who witnessed him kill two other men at an apartment in Flint has been sentenced to life in prison.
(AP) – A U.S. law enforcement official says a former taxi driver from northern Virginia included on the FBI's list of most-wanted terrorists has been detained in Somalia.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Hillary’s private email fiasco: Why she remains a huge media target4 Mar 2015, 3:14 PM PDT
- Rep. Van Hollen says he will run for Mikulski's Senate seat4 Mar 2015, 2:50 PM PDT
- Fox News Poll: Voters say more Obama vetoes would be bad for country4 Mar 2015, 2:20 PM PDT
- Fox News Poll: 65 percent say use force to stop Iran, 84 percent call possible deal 'bad idea'4 Mar 2015, 2:14 PM PDT
- Fox News Poll: Voters feel US is less safe, Islamic extremists making gains4 Mar 2015, 2:01 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Lawyer: Tsarnaev widow not ID'd as witness in Boston Marathon bombing trial4 Mar 2015, 3:15 PM PDT
- AP INTERVIEW: Senate Democratic leader says Congress should delay Iran bill, let talks proceed4 Mar 2015, 2:45 PM PDT
- Navy Plans to Expand, Speed-Up LCS Modifications4 Mar 2015, 1:50 PM PDT
- Mother of infant found dead in Northern California charged with involuntary manslaughter4 Mar 2015, 1:45 PM PDT
- Vietnamese man pleads not guilty in NY terror case4 Mar 2015, 1:34 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Big South Conference Tournament Recaps4 Mar 2015, 3:19 PM PDT
- '15 Season Preview: Curtin ready to lead Union to postseason4 Mar 2015, 3:15 PM PDT
- '15 Season Preview: NYCFC aims high in inaugural season4 Mar 2015, 3:11 PM PDT
- Liverpool rolls past Burnley4 Mar 2015, 3:07 PM PDT
- Jackets lose Clarkson to muscle tear4 Mar 2015, 3:04 PM PDT