BEIJING (Reuters) - Activity in China's factory sector contracted in January for the first time in more than two years, an official survey showed on Sunday, which will increase gloom about the outlook for the world's second-biggest economy this year.
Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker is the top choice for president in 2016 among Republican voters in Iowa, surging past a crowded field of rivals to take the lead in a Bloomberg/Des Moines Register poll of prospective Republican candidates for president.
BOONE, N.C. (AP) — The FBI says it is investigating a suspicious letter containing white powder that was sent to the headquarters of the Samaritan's Purse charity in western North Carolina.
DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — Mitt Romney's exit from the presidential campaign has unleashed a frenzy of fresh fundraising and set off a new race for the backing of donors who had remained loyal to the 2012 Republican nominee.
From KTLA: Police in Santa Ana on Thursday were investigating the death of a transgender woman who died after attending a “silicone party” during which, guests were injected with silicone. The 40-year-old victim attended the party sometime in December at
Jason Ankeny at Entrepeneur reports on Breitbart London's own Milo Yiannopoulos, whose upcoming book The Sociopaths of Silicon Valley takes aim at uncouth dealings, both personal and professional, of giants in the tech industry.
Richard Sherman doesn't know if his unborn son will be able to watch him play football on Sunday. He does know he wants to watch his unborn son play football on future Sundays.
The last player to catch a Tom Brady touchdown pass in a Super Bowl fidgeted as opening arguments began on Thursday in his trial for murder.
The Federal Reserve has declared economic growth "solid." But several new reports show most Americans are treading along a dangerous financial tightrope, where one slip could be devastating.
A bill that would levy tough new sanctions on Iran if it fails to sign an agreement to curb its nuclear program cleared a Senate committee on Thursday. But lawmakers are holding off on a full Senate vote to see whether diplomatic negotiations yield a deal.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- GOP House to vote next week to repeal ObamaCare, after attacking law piece by piece31 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- From Henry David Thoreau to Henry Kissinger and Code Pink, civil disobedience has a history in US politics31 Jan 2015, 3:53 PM PDT
- Veto, filibuster threats ahead of vote next week to fund Homeland Security, roll back executive actions31 Jan 2015, 3:07 PM PDT
- Confirmation hearings set to begin for Carter as next defense secretary amid daunting global challenges31 Jan 2015, 11:46 AM PDT
- Michelle Obama defends 'American Sniper' at veterans event31 Jan 2015, 12:00 AM PDT
Fox News National
- 2 climbers rescued off Mount Hood after fall31 Jan 2015, 11:31 PM PDT
- US prosecutors: New spy case shows Russia up to old tricks but targeting US economy this time31 Jan 2015, 11:15 PM PDT
- Suspicious package left at New York bus station contained 1,000 condoms31 Jan 2015, 11:10 PM PDT
- Fire destroys snow plow fleet in New Hampshire town31 Jan 2015, 10:44 PM PDT
- Balloon pilots make history with trans-Pacific flight31 Jan 2015, 4:19 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Niemi, Sharks blank Blackhawks31 Jan 2015, 11:17 PM PDT
- Curry, Warriors top Suns31 Jan 2015, 11:10 PM PDT
- National Basketball Association Game Capsules31 Jan 2015, 11:06 PM PDT
- Flames beat Oilers with 4-goal third period31 Jan 2015, 11:01 PM PDT
- No. 1 Kentucky remains unbeaten with win over Alabama31 Jan 2015, 10:58 PM PDT