Seventy years ago I was in a Nazi concentration camp.
Deflate-gate divides football fans—and players. An ESPN SportsNation poll highlights the divide: 51 percent of respondents fall into the “not a big deal” camp; 49 percent say it taints the success of the Patriots. Just as the percentages speak to
Among the sweeping changes France is proposing in the aftermath of this month's terrorist attacks in Paris are new measures to fight Islamic radicalization in its prisons. It is an enormous problem brought into starker relief because two of the suspects in the attacks earlier this month were products of the French penal system.
NEW YORK (AP) -- A "potentially historic" storm could dump 2 to 3 feet of snow from northern New Jersey to Connecticut starting Monday, crippling a region that has largely been spared so far this winter, the National Weather Service said.
The Columbus Dispatch reports on 94-year-old Siegfried Meinstein, a veteran of World War II, and his struggle with taxes this year. The IRS has rejected his tax return because they consider him to be dead.
The New York Times reports in-depth on Belgium's recent foiled terror plot and the journey of Abdelhamid Abaaoud, a primary suspect, from jihadist recruit in Syria to recruiter of his 13-year-old brother.
Breitbart News Sunday on Sirius XM Patriot channel 125 from 7PM to 10PM EST will be broadcasting important speeches and exclusive interviews from the Iowa Freedom Summit. The Iowa freedom Summit draws activists from across Iowa and the country to hear from conservative leaders and is a big part of kicking off the 2016 presidential race.
Israel's premier says he will go "anywhere" he is invited to speak about the country's stance regarding Iran's nuclear program.
"American Sniper" hit the mark with moviegoers again. The military drama starring Bradley Cooper as Navy SEAL marksman Chris Kyle topped the box office for a second weekend in a row with $64.4 million in first place, according to studio estimates Sunday.
An unusually animated Bill Belichick insisted to reporters on Saturday afternoon that his team didn't intentionally break any rules.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- The gender factor: Is that actually an obstacle for Hillary Clinton? 26 Jan 2015, 7:10 PM PDT
- Spokesman: Iowa governor taken by ambulance to hospital after falling ill26 Jan 2015, 11:43 AM PDT
- Argentine prosecutor, found dead, reportedly said Rouhani involved in bombing decision26 Jan 2015, 11:24 AM PDT
- Dropkick Murphys tell Gov. Walker: 'We literally hate you'26 Jan 2015, 10:51 AM PDT
- Obama administration to overhaul Medicare payments to doctors, hospitals26 Jan 2015, 10:43 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Feds: 3 charged in connection with Russian spy ring in New York26 Jan 2015, 1:19 PM PDT
- Federal government lends hand for Super Bowl security, deploying technology from border26 Jan 2015, 12:18 PM PDT
- Feds announce charges in Russian spy ring case, say 3 defendants tried to recruit New Yorkers26 Jan 2015, 12:17 PM PDT
- Twins who rose to top of drug world eligible for light sentence after informing on drug lord26 Jan 2015, 11:45 AM PDT
- Jury in CIA leak trial says it can't reach unanimous verdict26 Jan 2015, 11:36 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Serena, Venus land in Aussie quarters26 Jan 2015, 12:15 PM PDT
- Milan's El Shaarawy to miss six weeks26 Jan 2015, 12:14 PM PDT
- South Carolina still No. 1 in women's hoops poll26 Jan 2015, 12:11 PM PDT
- Inter duo out with hamstring injuries26 Jan 2015, 12:10 PM PDT
- James, Thompson named NBA Players of the Week26 Jan 2015, 12:07 PM PDT