In a last-ditch attempt to enter the cockpit, the pilot of doomed Germanwings Flight 9525 used an ax to try to break down the reinforced door moments before the plane slammed into the French Alps, reports said Friday.
Report: Germanwings Co-Pilot’s Ex-Girlfriend Says Lubitz Was ‘Planning a Heinous Act That Will Be Remembered Forever’
Killer pilot Andreas Lubitz told an ex-lover he was planning an act so heinous his name would be remembered for ever, it was sensationally claimed last night.
On Breitbart News Saturday on Sirius XM Patriot Channel 125 from 10 a.m. through 1 p.m. Eastern Time, investigative journalist Matthew Boyle will guest host alongside guest co-host and Breitbart homepage editor Katie McHugh.
From the Columbus Dispatch: Ohio Gov. John Kasich got a rocky reception from leading conservative economists and media representatives in a New York City gathering, with one questioning whether Kasich thinks opponents of Medicaid expansion “are going to hell.” Kasich’s
The mystery of Portland's pink chickens is solved.
The Southern Baptist Convention is taking its biggest step to date to confront the legacy of support for slavery and segregation that still looms over the denomination.
Actress Taraji P. Henson has apologized to police in the Southern California city of Glendale for accusing an officer of racially profiling her son.
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker left a tour of the U.S.-Mexico border without addressing questions being raised about his stance on immigration.
From USA Today: WASHINGTON — Sen. Ted Cruz, the first major Republican candidate to declare his White House candidacy, raised $2 million during the first three days of his presidential campaign — as his team deployed a mix of complex
Hillary Rodham Clinton wiped her email server "clean," permanently deleting all emails from it, the Republican chairman of a House committee investigating the 2012 Benghazi attacks said Friday.
On Friday, Secretary of State John Kerry requested that the State Department’s Inspector General review the way in which the agency preserves its emails. “We are also facing challenges regarding our integration of record keeping technologies and the use of
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton wiped her private email server clean and did not turn over a single new email to the House Select Benghazi Committee after it subpoenaed Clinton’s private emails, according to Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC), who
The top 32 teams in the world will compete this weekend in the third-annual Call of Duty Championship, beginning Friday at 2 PM PDT in Los Angeles.
Germanwings co-pilot Andreas Lubitz appears to have hidden evidence of an illness from his employers, including having been excused by a doctor from work the day he crashed a passenger plane into a mountain, prosecutors said Friday.
When Hillary Clinton formally announces her presidential bid–likely in the next month–some of her supporters would prefer that Bill Clinton not be by her side because his “unnecessary baggage” may overshadow her once again. According to a Politico report, “another
The decision by courageous women in Kabul, Afghanistan, to defy the orders of mullahs and carry the coffin of a young woman, Farkhunda—slain for the false accusation of burning the Quran— took me to a dramatic moment last spring when I faced off against an imam, not in some faraway city in our Muslim world, but in our own backyard, right here in the United States, in the Chicago suburb of Elgin, Ill.
WASHINGTON, March 27 (UPI) — Sen. Harry Reid announced he will not seek re-election next year, bringing his three-decade congressional career to a close.
A Colorado woman accused of luring an expectant mother to a basement and cutting the baby from her belly will not be charged with murder, prosecutors said Thursday night.
Zainab Khan, a Muslim women's rights activist, writes in the Daily Beast about her struggle with Mohammed Abdullah Saleem--a Chicago imam, described as the "Billy Graham of Islam," currently facing charges of sexual assault from a 23-year-old former employee.
From My Fox DC: The 1 minute, 42-second long video shows [Eleanor Holmes] Norton getting out of her car once to walk away before turning around and coming back to give it another shot. But instead, she grabs something she
No matter how unpopular President Barack Obama and his policies are in 2016, Hillary Clinton may have to embrace them to not turn off black voters. But that may still not be enough for her to enthusiastically turn out the important
A team of Hillary Clinton “super volunteers” warned a New York Times reporter on Wednesday against using words about Clinton that they deem to be “sexist.” The group, “HRC Super volunteers,” wrote Times reporter Amy Chozick, the paper’s Hillary Clinton reporter, and
A plurality of Americans do not believe that Hillary Clinton is honest and a majority think it was not appropriate for her to use a private email account while she was Secretary of State, according to a new CBS News poll.
A Miami man admitted he tried to sell seven guns believed to have been owned by family members of Iraqi dictator Sadaam Hussein, weapons that were sent to New Jersey to be seen by prospective buyers, U.S. Attorney Paul Fishman said.
A newspaper report, however, suggests the audio contains intriguing information at the least: One of the pilots is heard leaving the cockpit, then banging on the door with increasing urgency in an unsuccessful attempt to get back in.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Reid retiring from Senate with legacy much deeper than master GOP agitator28 Mar 2015, 8:59 AM PDT
- Senate GOP asking new questions about emails for Clinton and Abedin, who has special employment status28 Mar 2015, 7:42 AM PDT
- Senator’s questions over Clinton Foundation Nigerian donor spark GOP infighting27 Mar 2015, 9:45 PM PDT
- Emerging details of possible Iranian nuclear deal draw bipartisan ire27 Mar 2015, 9:15 PM PDT
- Head of House Benghazi probe says Hillary Clinton wiped email server 'clean'27 Mar 2015, 9:00 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Owners of llamas that ran amok in Phoenix enclave scaling back in wake of USDA attention28 Mar 2015, 8:45 AM PDT
- Protest slated over Indiana law that critics say allows discrimination on religious grounds28 Mar 2015, 7:55 AM PDT
- Attorneys: Sterilizations were part of plea deal talks in Nashville; practice has been banned28 Mar 2015, 7:55 AM PDT
- Maine man in cyanide-by-mail case said to cause death of an Englishman plans insanity defense28 Mar 2015, 7:42 AM PDT
- Bride convicted of involuntary manslaughter after wedding28 Mar 2015, 7:07 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Canucks try to get back in win column vs. Stars28 Mar 2015, 7:52 AM PDT
- Avs seek to keep playoff hopes alive vs. Sabres28 Mar 2015, 7:52 AM PDT
- Blues return home to battle Blue Jackets28 Mar 2015, 7:51 AM PDT
- Kings try to stay perfect on road trip against Wild28 Mar 2015, 7:50 AM PDT
- Sens look to avoid another setback against Leafs28 Mar 2015, 7:50 AM PDT