From Betsy Woodruff at Slate: It sounds like Jeb Bush’s supporters are taking CPAC pretty seriously this year. Emails provided to Slate show that backers of the former Florida governor are busing supporters from downtown Washington D.C. to CPAC in
On Thursday night at CPAC, Breitbart News Editor-in-Chief Alexander Marlow introduced the United Kingdom Independence Party's Nigel Farage on the main stage. He described the UKIP leader and European Parliament member as being at the forefront of a world-wide revolution against the political establishment and global elite.
The world's top-ranked golfer believes the Americans are "desperate" in their efforts to reclaim the Ryder Cup.
Reports that “Jihadi John,” the British-accented narrator of ISIS snuff videos, isMohammed Emwazi — an educated young man from a middle-class background — ought to put the final stake in the pretense that poverty and a lack of education and opportunity fuel Islamist hate.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Kanye West is saying he's sorry to Beck on Twitter.
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker said Thursday that his experience taking on thousands of protesters in his state helped prepare him to take on terrorists across the world.
The New York Daily News may be up for sale. Mort Zuckerman, the owner and publisher of the New York City tabloid newspaper, sent a memo to employees on Thursday that said he was approached about a potential sale a few weeks ago. The memo was sent to The Associated Press.
Michelle Obama said Thursday that the U.S. has undergone a "culture change" in the five years since she started raising awareness about childhood obesity, but as she celebrated achievements on multiple fronts the first lady also warned that the progress is "incredibly fragile."
SUN CITY, Ariz. (AP) — Authorities have lassoed two quick-footed llamas who had dashed in and out of traffic in a Phoenix-area retirement community and caused a stir on social media.
Lawyers for the Boston Marathon bombing suspect asked a judge Thursday to dismiss the indictment against their client or suspend his trial, saying there weren't enough minorities and younger people in the jury pool.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- 'Knives are out': Hawaii Dem faces backlash for taking on Obama over 'Islamist' extremism27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Congress OKs stopgap DHS funding bill, lawmakers remain at impasse in immigration fight27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Obama mourns passing of Nimoy: 'I loved Spock'27 Feb 2015, 2:27 PM PDT
- Boehner invites Afghan president to address Congress27 Feb 2015, 1:30 PM PDT
- Lawmaker reimbursed costs for lavish office decor27 Feb 2015, 11:48 AM PDT
Fox News National
- California couple dies hand-in-hand after 67-year-long storybook romance27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Federal appeals court rules marathon bombing trial can stay in Boston27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Execution date set for Ga. inmate who killed man rather than repay him for stolen checks27 Feb 2015, 8:51 PM PDT
- US appeals court rules that Boston Marathon bombing trial can stay in Massachusetts27 Feb 2015, 8:10 PM PDT
- 2 hours to deadline, House approves bill to fund Homeland Security for 1 week27 Feb 2015, 8:04 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- National Basketball Association Game Capsules27 Feb 2015, 9:16 PM PDT
- Butler guides Bulls past Timberwolves27 Feb 2015, 9:09 PM PDT
- Knicks snap skid, outlast Pistons in 2-OT27 Feb 2015, 9:08 PM PDT
- Jones leads Rockets past Nets27 Feb 2015, 9:04 PM PDT
- Halak sets Isles' record in win over Flames27 Feb 2015, 9:03 PM PDT