On Thursday night at CPAC, Breitbart News Editor-in-Chief Alexander Marlow introduced the United Kingdom Independence Party's Nigel Farage on the main stage. He described the UKIP leader and European Parliament member as being at the forefront of a world-wide revolution against the political establishment and global elite.
The world's top-ranked golfer believes the Americans are "desperate" in their efforts to reclaim the Ryder Cup.
Reports that “Jihadi John,” the British-accented narrator of ISIS snuff videos, isMohammed Emwazi — an educated young man from a middle-class background — ought to put the final stake in the pretense that poverty and a lack of education and opportunity fuel Islamist hate.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Kanye West is saying he's sorry to Beck on Twitter.
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker said Thursday that his experience taking on thousands of protesters in his state helped prepare him to take on terrorists across the world.
The New York Daily News may be up for sale. Mort Zuckerman, the owner and publisher of the New York City tabloid newspaper, sent a memo to employees on Thursday that said he was approached about a potential sale a few weeks ago. The memo was sent to The Associated Press.
Michelle Obama said Thursday that the U.S. has undergone a "culture change" in the five years since she started raising awareness about childhood obesity, but as she celebrated achievements on multiple fronts the first lady also warned that the progress is "incredibly fragile."
SUN CITY, Ariz. (AP) — Authorities have lassoed two quick-footed llamas who had dashed in and out of traffic in a Phoenix-area retirement community and caused a stir on social media.
Lawyers for the Boston Marathon bombing suspect asked a judge Thursday to dismiss the indictment against their client or suspend his trial, saying there weren't enough minorities and younger people in the jury pool.
Internet service providers like Comcast, Verizon, AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile now must act in the "public interest" when providing a mobile connection to your home or phone, under rules approved Thursday by a divided Federal Communications Commission.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Congress prepares to punt amid impasse on DHS funding27 Feb 2015, 8:08 AM PDT
- High wire act for Jeb at CPAC27 Feb 2015, 7:24 AM PDT
- US economy slows, grew at moderate 2.2 percent rate in fourth quarter27 Feb 2015, 6:58 AM PDT
- Unions gave $575G to Wisconsin Democratic senators voting against right-to-work bill27 Feb 2015, 6:33 AM PDT
- Bush touts conservative credentials to anti-tax group27 Feb 2015, 6:25 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Police: Massachusetts mom let toddler take sips of margarita, poured a little in her sippy cup27 Feb 2015, 7:46 AM PDT
- Teen accused of encouraging friend to commit suicide is charged with involuntary manslaughter27 Feb 2015, 7:16 AM PDT
- Florida police officer accused of using stolen tags to avoid tolls27 Feb 2015, 7:09 AM PDT
- US official expresses concern over new police bill, freedom of speech in Turkey27 Feb 2015, 7:02 AM PDT
- Mistrial declared in assault trial of LAPD officer accused of kicking woman who later died27 Feb 2015, 7:00 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Thunder, Blazers battle in Portland27 Feb 2015, 8:19 AM PDT
- Bucks head west to take on Lakers27 Feb 2015, 8:09 AM PDT
- Grizzlies go at it again with Clippers27 Feb 2015, 8:07 AM PDT
- Spurs try to get on track in Sacramento27 Feb 2015, 8:06 AM PDT
- Celtics clash with Hornets in Beantown27 Feb 2015, 8:04 AM PDT