Routing Mr. Obama and his agenda, Republicans seized control of the U.S. Senate and made historic gains in the U.S. House of Representatives. Instead of respecting the election and listening to voters, Mr. Obama doubled down. He went from merely left wing to utter lawlessness.
It is such a high, blessed relief to finally get to the bottom of the most pressing issue here in this age of $17 trillion U.S. debt, barbaric animals burning humans alive in cages, the systematic rounding up, rape and mutilation of young girls around the world and all these inconvenient blizzards and bone-chilling winds blowing giant holes in our faith in the newly founded Church of Global Warming.
Are you sick and tired of the IRS? Do you owe back taxes? Do you want to be finished with all of the threatening phone calls? The fear, the terrorizing and intimidation? Well we have the answer for you! Just renounce your American citizenship and become and illegal alien!
With a generous baker’s dozen preening and jockeying for early attention, this Republican presidential nomination fight appears to be turning into another none-of-the-above contest. Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker crashed this week’s Drudge Poll by collecting 46 percent of votes, and that was in a pared-down field of 13 possible candidates.
Perched on high bluffs above the Virginia banks of the Potomac River and overlooking the sprawling federal city of Washington, Arlington House for more than 150 years has been a tortured and conflicted spot.
President Obama dedicated his State of the Union address to illegal aliens, college students and communist Cuba. In other words, all those imaginary supporters he claims to be hearing from ever since the actual American electorate denounced him, his party and his policies in last year's beat-down election.
In all the stirring eulogies and remembrances leading up to the funeral of former New York Governor Mario Cuomo last week, his greatest contribution to American politics went entirely unheralded. All the fawning tributes and tearful, pearl-clutching accolades have failed to include the one single thing about Mario Cuomo that will forever set him far apart from all the rest of the politicians of his ilk.
Here in the winter of our conservative doldrums as the party of jackasses has once again been trounced by the screaming weenies of squishy establishment Republicans, a spark of hope. Amid the ruins lies the Gadsden flag, smoldering, tread upon. In swaggers the great orator and visionary statesman Daniel Webster. Wearing his long frock coat, he walks amid the ashes as if it is nothing. He casts about his severely conservative, unblinking gaze. He eyes the barricades before him. Undaunted.
THE NUCLEAR OPTION — A D.C. Holiday: Shooting Spree, Slashing Rampage in the Land the 2nd Amendment Forgot
It is that special time of year when people all over America sing with cheer, exchange gifts with loved ones, and count their many blessings. But here in the federal city — this little cradle of liberty called Washington, D.C.
I am not — nor ever have been — a member in good standing of the Kim Jong-un Fan Club. In fact, I am pretty sure the teacup child despot inherited his father's seat in the Axis of Evil. I think it would be really great if everyone in the Axis of Evil were destroyed, though I do not have much faith in American politicians anymore to stick with any such plan long enough to accomplish such a monumental task.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Blizzard of opposition not enough to lift Capitol Hill sledding ban5 Mar 2015, 6:18 AM PDT
- Report: ‘Significant security control weaknesses’ at FAA threaten US airspace5 Mar 2015, 5:59 AM PDT
- The GOP’s Homeland Security fiasco: Why it won’t matter in 20165 Mar 2015, 5:25 AM PDT
- Authorities reject congressional call to temporarily allow sledding at US Capitol5 Mar 2015, 3:13 AM PDT
- Kerry in Saudi Arabia to discuss Iran negotiations, Yemen crisis5 Mar 2015, 1:13 AM PDT
Fox News National
- 6-year-old cancer patient's playhouse wish KO'd by Missouri homeowners association5 Mar 2015, 7:09 AM PDT
- Juror questioning finished in Alabaman woman's trial in girl's running death5 Mar 2015, 6:32 AM PDT
- The El Nino California needed finally arrives, but it's too little, too late for drought help5 Mar 2015, 6:03 AM PDT
- US productivity falls at 2.2 percent rate in fourth quarter, weaker than first estimated5 Mar 2015, 6:02 AM PDT
- Steelers' Adams files assault, battery lawsuit against 3 men acquitted in alleged 2013 attack5 Mar 2015, 5:46 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Arrow Electronics joins Schmidt Peterson Motorsports as James Hinchcliffe sponsor5 Mar 2015, 6:09 AM PDT
- Daytona to showcase renovated stadium with 2016 Rolex as 1st event next January5 Mar 2015, 6:09 AM PDT
- Park, Tseng hold early advantage in Singapore5 Mar 2015, 5:41 AM PDT
- Cyprus police probe new group claiming responsibility for pair of bombings against referees5 Mar 2015, 2:00 AM PDT
- Warriors rally past Bucks5 Mar 2015, 12:13 AM PDT