President Obama dedicated his State of the Union address to illegal aliens, college students and communist Cuba. In other words, all those imaginary supporters he claims to be hearing from ever since the actual American electorate denounced him, his party and his policies in last year's beat-down election.
In all the stirring eulogies and remembrances leading up to the funeral of former New York Governor Mario Cuomo last week, his greatest contribution to American politics went entirely unheralded. All the fawning tributes and tearful, pearl-clutching accolades have failed to include the one single thing about Mario Cuomo that will forever set him far apart from all the rest of the politicians of his ilk.
Here in the winter of our conservative doldrums as the party of jackasses has once again been trounced by the screaming weenies of squishy establishment Republicans, a spark of hope. Amid the ruins lies the Gadsden flag, smoldering, tread upon. In swaggers the great orator and visionary statesman Daniel Webster. Wearing his long frock coat, he walks amid the ashes as if it is nothing. He casts about his severely conservative, unblinking gaze. He eyes the barricades before him. Undaunted.
THE NUCLEAR OPTION — A D.C. Holiday: Shooting Spree, Slashing Rampage in the Land the 2nd Amendment Forgot
It is that special time of year when people all over America sing with cheer, exchange gifts with loved ones, and count their many blessings. But here in the federal city — this little cradle of liberty called Washington, D.C.
I am not — nor ever have been — a member in good standing of the Kim Jong-un Fan Club. In fact, I am pretty sure the teacup child despot inherited his father's seat in the Axis of Evil. I think it would be really great if everyone in the Axis of Evil were destroyed, though I do not have much faith in American politicians anymore to stick with any such plan long enough to accomplish such a monumental task.
So this is what foreign policy by Beyonce looks like. It’s been two years since the sultry and suave music power couple of Beyonce and Jay-Z were publicly humiliated across the globe after they realized it’s not “cool” to visit
Call it the mysterious case of the Incredible Shrinking GOP. Barely one month ago, the party sailed to victory in one of the biggest rout election waves of the past century. They ran the board and took control of the
Move over, Charlie Brown. Looks like it’s going to be a Michael Brown Christmas this year. The smell of roasted chestnuts and sounds of holiday cheer around Rockefeller Center were drowned out by angry protesters throwing their hands in the
Best case scenario for holding Michael Brown in some kind of moderate regard is that he and his buddy are walking down the middle of the street when officer Darren Wilson encounters them. Officer Wilson has no idea someone matching
To quote the cheery, lighted banner twinkling though the tear gas in Ferguson on Monday night, “Season’s Greetings, America.” It is so wonderful in these troubling times that town elders and the politicians who are running this show didn’t hang
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Oregon gov under fire after fiancee admits getting $118G in consulting role30 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- White House acknowledges -- but also denies -- that Taliban are a terrorist group29 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- McCain rips protesters during Kissinger hearing, calls them ‘low-life scum’29 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Kerry fined $50 for not shoveling sidewalk in Boston29 Jan 2015, 9:36 PM PDT
- Krauthammer: Obama’s new budget battle29 Jan 2015, 5:57 PM PDT
Fox News National
- FBI adds alleged al-Shabab recruiter from Virginia to most-wanted terrorist list30 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Texas executes man for 1996 murder while he was on parole29 Jan 2015, 10:52 PM PDT
- Taliban claim attack in Kabul that killed 3 American contractors, 1 Afghan29 Jan 2015, 10:16 PM PDT
- Warm weather and normal precipitation leave Oregon snowpack at record lows29 Jan 2015, 10:15 PM PDT
- Father, son bag charging 700-pound boar in North Carolina29 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Top-25 College Basketball Game Capsules29 Jan 2015, 10:23 PM PDT
- Oilers send Sabres to 13th straight loss29 Jan 2015, 10:09 PM PDT
- Blues top Predators in SO29 Jan 2015, 10:08 PM PDT
- San Jose Sharks score 5 times in 2nd period, beat Anaheim Ducks 6-329 Jan 2015, 10:03 PM PDT
- Price, Habs blank Rangers for 4th straight win29 Jan 2015, 9:47 PM PDT