Baker's comments even caused Jeb Bush, whose father is considered Baker’s best friend, to back away from him somewhat.
With Indiana Gov. and potential 2016 GOP presidential contender Mike Pence signing "a controversial state Senate bill that simply states the government can't interfere with people and businesses exercising their religious beliefs," the media is now ripe with speculation that the issue may be in play in the presidential politics of 2016.
With drug treatment as a signature issue, it may not be a big surprise that NJ Governor Chris Christie continues to oppose legalizing marijuana for recreational use in New Jersey, going so far as to call potential tax revenues from the sale of pot "blood money."
Three attendees of a private Republican dinner in New Hampshire say Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker supported the idea of letting illegal immigrants stay in the U.S. and eventually receive citizenship.
Mother Jones is so upset that Ted Cruz hired a consultant who's capable of winning elections, the magazine smeared him. The media hasn't appeared this worked up over a candidate since they did anything and everything they could to malign, if not politically destroy, Sarah Palin.
According to a New York Times report, Sen. Ted Cruz is making some critical inroads in Iowa, including gaining the support of "more than a dozen party leaders for his statewide campaign." Some of that support is coming from the state's libertarians, or Liberty movement, generally assumed to be aligned with Rand Paul.
Media mogul Rupert Murdoch recently took to Twitter to characterize former Fox News contributor and potential Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson, as a "political naif."
As Ted Cruz announced his 2016 presidential campaign Monday, BuzzFeed had three reporters scour the records for everything and anything they could find to throw at Cruz—that is, Rafael Cruz, Ted's father.
You won't find an abundance of media outlets questioning Hillary Clinton about her husband Bill's links to Jeffrey Epstein -- on the rare occasion when she allows the press to ask her a question.
Conservatives may be split on the electability of Ted Cruz. But if this is the best Cruz critic and Fox News analyst Charles Krauthammer can do - "we already tried a first-term senator" - the Texas senator may be looking good.
Labeling him "a dangerous underdog" in the coming Republican scramble for the GOP's 2016 presidential nomination with a speaking style "a cross between Atticus Finch and Tony Robbins," BCC News begins it's look at U.S. presidential politics with a closer look at Texas Senator and presidential candidate Ted Cruz.
Sen. Ted Cruz is first into the race. But some want to know whether he's actually the first Canadian into the race. Donald Trump kicks off the birther questions for 2016.
Somebody at the New York Times doesn't seem to care much for Ted Cruz.
Conservative icon Brent Bozell believes Sen. Ted Cruz has an "immediate edge" in the 2016 presidential race.
Conservatives are fuming and firing back after a group with ties to Speaker John Boehner spent $300,000 to attack conservative Republicans, including three Tea Party favorites.
Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich describs Hillary Clinton's money problem as beyond problematic, calling it "toxic." He also stipulated that fund raising in general is a big problem in American politics, especially at the presidential campaign level.
Former Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley targets the Tea Party on the trail in Iowa. Still, he might want to change his focus, if he hopes to overcome Hillary Clinton's big lead.
According to an Atlanta Journal Constitution report, Georgia lawmakers supporting “religious liberty” efforts at the state Capitol doubled-down Wednesday by introducing a second bill to prevent government intrusion on faith-based beliefs.
While taking a good deal of criticism for his seeming lack of knowledge on foreign policy this week, Republican Ben Carson told Bloomberg Politics that he is in process of taking in a great deal of information in that regard.
Republican Sen. Roy Blunt of Missouri is taking heat from Democrats for hiring his lobbyist son to run his 2016 re-election campaign.
Sources tell Breitbart News that Sen. Rand Paul will call on Hillary Clinton to return any money the Clinton Foundation received from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and any others that abuse the rights of women, given her ongoing campaign-like rhetoric supporting women's rights.
The Latin Post reports that presumed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is set to name Amanda Renteria, who is the first Latina chief of staff for a congressional lawmaker, to her campaign team as national political director.
Democrat members of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) are now admitting that new net neutrality regulations may allow them to determine pricing for Internet service, an admission that's seen as "a vindication to critics of the new Internet rules, who have long warned that the agency’s powers will give it unprecedented control over the Web," according to a report from The Hill.
The Left appears increasingly flustered over events in the Middle East, and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his Likud party's declaration of victory in Tuesday's elections isn't likely to help matters much.
A New Hampshire-based tweet from prospective 2016 candidate Jeb Bush seemed harmless enough, but with two past presidents in his immediate family, associations may matter more when it comes to Jeb Bush -- including who he informally claims to be taking advice from.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Kerry orders State Department review of records retention amid Clinton email controversy28 Mar 2015, 1:24 PM PDT
- Reid retiring from Senate with legacy much deeper than master GOP agitator28 Mar 2015, 8:59 AM PDT
- Senate GOP asking new questions about emails for Clinton and Abedin, who has special employment status28 Mar 2015, 7:42 AM PDT
- Senator’s questions over Clinton Foundation Nigerian donor spark GOP infighting27 Mar 2015, 9:45 PM PDT
- Emerging details of possible Iranian nuclear deal draw bipartisan ire27 Mar 2015, 9:15 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Hope dims as rescue workers search for at least 2 missing after NYC blast leveled 3 buildings28 Mar 2015, 12:13 PM PDT
- 7 shot, injured at Fla. spring break house party28 Mar 2015, 12:07 PM PDT
- 7 people shot at a house in the Florida Panhandle during spring break party; 1 man arrested28 Mar 2015, 11:37 AM PDT
- Chicago's retired Cardinal George readmitted to hospital after stopping cancer treatment28 Mar 2015, 10:52 AM PDT
- Minneapolis police ask help finding missing college sorority sister28 Mar 2015, 10:19 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Wattel, Ramsay and McArthur share lead at Trophee Hassan II in wide open European Tour event28 Mar 2015, 11:16 AM PDT
- Rangers acquire LHP Freeman from Cardinals28 Mar 2015, 11:16 AM PDT
- Pens' Malkin, Hornqvist back in lineup28 Mar 2015, 11:14 AM PDT
- UConn women roll into Elite Eight28 Mar 2015, 11:13 AM PDT
- Ramsay maintains share of lead in Morocco28 Mar 2015, 11:10 AM PDT