Barack Obama didn't have time to travel to France in observance of the Charlie Hebdo massacre. He doesn't have time to meet with Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu, either.But it seems Obama is willing to make time to visit Saudi Arabia -- and bearing quite a gift in the process.
Former Republican House Speaker Newt Gingrich focused on foreign policy, most specifically on radical Islam, in his remarks at the Iowa Freedom Summit in Des Moines on Saturday.
Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker eschewed the podium at Saturday's Iowa Freedom Summit, opting to use the full stage to work the room with an incredibly high-energy speech that repeatedly stressed the themes of "common sense conservative reform" and the GOP's need to "go big and go bold" if they want to win in American politics today.
As speculation mounts over a possible Marco Rubio run for the 2016 Republican nomination, Zogby Analytics is out with a new poll that puts Rubio right in the mix with his potential competitors.
While it may not be the same thing as beating Hillary Clinton with any particular demographic that uses Facebook, both Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush do appear to have a leg up in using the platform... at least for now.
While Politico dances around the subject, the portrait they paint of an aging and seriously injured Democrat Sen Minority Leader Harry Reid is inescapable.
If you thought Barack Obama acts too much like an imperialistic president, you better get ready for Hillary. She's even worked up an impersonation of Russian President Vladimir Putin as part of her portfolio.
Calling it "a necessary step to assist in recovering full vision," doctors for 75-year-old Senate Democrat Leader Harry Reid say he will need surgery following a recent accident said to have happened while he was exercising at home.
Republican Jeb Bush will campaign in Iowa and participate the the state's first-in-the-nation caucus, according to multiple reports.
Reportedly Sen. Pat Toomey (R-PA) has a narrow lead over his 2010 opponent, Rep. Joe Sestak (D-PA), but an in-depth look at the poll from Democrat-leaning Public Policy Polling suggests Toomey may have a serious fight on his hands if he hopes to win re-election, especially given his move to the middle that has angered the conservative GOP base in Pennsylvania.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Koch event drawing 2016 hopefuls Rubio, Paul, Cruz, Walker 25 Jan 2015, 1:55 PM PDT
- Obama seeks wilderness designation for Alaska refuge, sets up battle with GOP 25 Jan 2015, 12:42 PM PDT
- WH, Feinstein make clear US won't negotiate with ISIS over hostages, interfere with Japan25 Jan 2015, 11:47 AM PDT
- Republican White House hopefuls court evangelicals toward 201625 Jan 2015, 11:44 AM PDT
- Grassley to hospitals: Explain why you’re suing low-income patients25 Jan 2015, 9:43 AM PDT
Fox News National
- NYC parents fight to keep daughter's killer in prison 25 Jan 2015, 1:42 PM PDT
- Notre Dame theologian Rev. Richard McBrien, known for popular books and liberal stands, dies25 Jan 2015, 1:32 PM PDT
- Naked violinist files $1.1 million lawsuit over arrest outside Portland courthouse last year25 Jan 2015, 1:16 PM PDT
- Police: Man trying to break into Texas store falls through ceiling, lands in front of officer25 Jan 2015, 1:00 PM PDT
- Opening statements expected soon in murder trial of ex-New England Patriot Aaron Hernandez25 Jan 2015, 12:14 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- No. 14 Wichita State routs Drake25 Jan 2015, 2:16 PM PDT
- No. 2 Virginia rallies past Virginia Tech25 Jan 2015, 2:00 PM PDT
- Russell leads Ohio State over Indiana25 Jan 2015, 1:52 PM PDT
- Whiteside's triple-double lifts Heat past Bulls25 Jan 2015, 1:42 PM PDT
- Fox to use rotation of drivers, including Jeff Gordon, as analysts for 2015 XFINITY season25 Jan 2015, 1:35 PM PDT