On Friday at the 2015 Conservative Political Action Conference, Breitbart News Editor Alex Marlow moderated a panel thart included Heritage Foundation President Jim DeMint, former Ronald Reagan Defense Department official K.T. McFarland, and American Enterprise Institute head Arthur Brooks in a
In his speech at CPAC Friday, National Rifle Association (NRA) CEO and Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre called the NRA "freedom's safest place" and gave a pointed defense of his organization, the right to keep and bear arms, and rights in general, saying, "They are all linked."
Radio and TV host Sean Hannity fires up the crown at CPAC ahead of appearances by some presidential contenders.
Florida Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) began by talking about American exceptionalism asking if we are “ready to do what it will take to keep America exceptional,” and also invoking his family history to point out his love for America. “American doesn’t
In his speech at the 2015 Conservative Political Action Conference on Thursday, Gov. Bobby Jindal (R-LA) began his speech with, “We’ve got to get our country back on the right track.” In that speech the two-term governor and potential 2016
In his 2016 CPAC address, Utah Sen. Mike Lee (R) told his audience only a serious "principled, positive, proven" conservative candidate can win the general election.
Business mogul Donald Trump went out of his way on Wednesday to ensure that he's serious about exploring a run for the White House in 2016, according to reports in both Politico and The Washington Post. Trump also took to the airwaves via the "Hugh Hewitt Show."
According to a Politico report by Josh Gerstein, while Hillary Clinton served as Secretary of State, former president Bill Clinton capitalized financially on "business proposals and speech requests" despite an existing ethical agreement.
Hillary Clinton used a paid speaking engagement and subsequent question and answer session at a Silicon Valley conference for women Tuesday to begin testing out her policy positions prior to the expected launch of an official 2016 campaign for the White House.
Public Policy Polling (PPP) numbers have Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker emerging as "a clear leader in the race for the first time," according to a new release.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Colleges using coffers for financial aid to illegal immigrants stirs debate on immigration reform28 Feb 2015, 9:40 AM PDT
- California farmers could go without federal water as drought continues28 Feb 2015, 4:00 AM PDT
- Beer battle brewing in Congress as craft producers seek tax break27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- 'Knives are out': Hawaii Dem faces backlash for taking on Obama over 'Islamist' extremism27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Congress OKs stopgap DHS funding bill, lawmakers remain at impasse in immigration fight27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News National
- New Hampshire's Lake Winnipesaukee ice runway draws pilots from around the Northeast28 Feb 2015, 11:30 AM PDT
- 30 struggling public schools in Colorado have 1 more year to improve or face state sanctions28 Feb 2015, 11:15 AM PDT
- Blind dog rescued in good health after wandering away from home during cold snap 2 weeks ago28 Feb 2015, 10:47 AM PDT
- Authorities seize 15 tons of marijuana on US-Mexico border in near-record pot bust28 Feb 2015, 10:45 AM PDT
- Judge: Defendant competent to stand trial in 2013 shootings at municipal meeting that killed 328 Feb 2015, 9:30 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Harrington leads by 1 at halted Honda Classic28 Feb 2015, 1:18 PM PDT
- No. 17 Louisville routs Florida State28 Feb 2015, 1:11 PM PDT
- Ducks nab Fleischmann for Heatley, pick28 Feb 2015, 1:11 PM PDT
- Top-25 College Basketball Game Capsules28 Feb 2015, 1:02 PM PDT
- Trimble, Wells lead Maryland past Michigan28 Feb 2015, 12:56 PM PDT