Barack Obama didn't have time to travel to France in observance of the Charlie Hebdo massacre. He doesn't have time to meet with Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu, either.But it seems Obama is willing to make time to visit Saudi Arabia -- and bearing quite a gift in the process.
Former Republican House Speaker Newt Gingrich focused on foreign policy, most specifically on radical Islam, in his remarks at the Iowa Freedom Summit in Des Moines on Saturday.
Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker eschewed the podium at Saturday's Iowa Freedom Summit, opting to use the full stage to work the room with an incredibly high-energy speech that repeatedly stressed the themes of "common sense conservative reform" and the GOP's need to "go big and go bold" if they want to win in American politics today.
As speculation mounts over a possible Marco Rubio run for the 2016 Republican nomination, Zogby Analytics is out with a new poll that puts Rubio right in the mix with his potential competitors.
While it may not be the same thing as beating Hillary Clinton with any particular demographic that uses Facebook, both Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush do appear to have a leg up in using the platform... at least for now.
While Politico dances around the subject, the portrait they paint of an aging and seriously injured Democrat Sen Minority Leader Harry Reid is inescapable.
If you thought Barack Obama acts too much like an imperialistic president, you better get ready for Hillary. She's even worked up an impersonation of Russian President Vladimir Putin as part of her portfolio.
Calling it "a necessary step to assist in recovering full vision," doctors for 75-year-old Senate Democrat Leader Harry Reid say he will need surgery following a recent accident said to have happened while he was exercising at home.
Republican Jeb Bush will campaign in Iowa and participate the the state's first-in-the-nation caucus, according to multiple reports.
Reportedly Sen. Pat Toomey (R-PA) has a narrow lead over his 2010 opponent, Rep. Joe Sestak (D-PA), but an in-depth look at the poll from Democrat-leaning Public Policy Polling suggests Toomey may have a serious fight on his hands if he hopes to win re-election, especially given his move to the middle that has angered the conservative GOP base in Pennsylvania.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- The gender factor: Is that actually an obstacle for Hillary Clinton? 26 Jan 2015, 7:10 PM PDT
- Freed Al Qaeda operative floated as part of prisoner swap, ex-diplomat says26 Jan 2015, 6:54 AM PDT
- Secret Service: 'Quadcopter' drone crashed onto White House grounds26 Jan 2015, 3:17 AM PDT
- Obama becomes first US president to take in India's Republic Day parade26 Jan 2015, 2:15 AM PDT
- Rand Paul clashes with Rubio, Cruz on defense, foreign policy at Koch forum26 Jan 2015, 1:13 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Baseball cards, bugs and crocodiles: Tune in to FBN for 'Strange Inheritance'26 Jan 2015, 9:11 AM PDT
- Oregon skier living in France dies in avalanche on Mont Blanc in the Italian Alps26 Jan 2015, 8:48 AM PDT
- Oklahoma looks to halt executions while Supreme Court reviews drug implicated in botched case26 Jan 2015, 8:47 AM PDT
- Equal opportunity complaint contests order barring female guards from escorting Gitmo detainee26 Jan 2015, 8:46 AM PDT
- 2 small planes ditch into sea off Hawaii; all aboard survive26 Jan 2015, 7:47 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Hornets' Williams has concussion, Biyombo bone bruise26 Jan 2015, 9:25 AM PDT
- Sosa's double helps UNAM topple Toluca26 Jan 2015, 9:21 AM PDT
- Djokovic, Wawrinka, Nishikori reach Aussie QFs26 Jan 2015, 8:48 AM PDT
- Serena, Venus land in Aussie quarters26 Jan 2015, 8:46 AM PDT
- The March To March: UVA all the way?26 Jan 2015, 8:41 AM PDT