Former Secretary of State and likely 2016 presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has agreed to testify before the House Select Committee on the 2012 terrorist attack in Benghazi.
Facing strong opposition from parents and both political parties, Barack Obama is abandoning plans to tax college savings accounts, also called 529s.
Former New York City mayoral candidate and founder of the "Rent is too damn high" party, Jimmy McMillan, is facing eviction from his $872-a-month rent stabilized East Village apartment, although it's apparently not because the rent is too high.
Barack Obama didn't have time to travel to France in observance of the Charlie Hebdo massacre. He doesn't have time to meet with Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu, either.But it seems Obama is willing to make time to visit Saudi Arabia -- and bearing quite a gift in the process.
Former Republican House Speaker Newt Gingrich focused on foreign policy, most specifically on radical Islam, in his remarks at the Iowa Freedom Summit in Des Moines on Saturday.
Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker eschewed the podium at Saturday's Iowa Freedom Summit, opting to use the full stage to work the room with an incredibly high-energy speech that repeatedly stressed the themes of "common sense conservative reform" and the GOP's need to "go big and go bold" if they want to win in American politics today.
As speculation mounts over a possible Marco Rubio run for the 2016 Republican nomination, Zogby Analytics is out with a new poll that puts Rubio right in the mix with his potential competitors.
While it may not be the same thing as beating Hillary Clinton with any particular demographic that uses Facebook, both Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush do appear to have a leg up in using the platform... at least for now.
While Politico dances around the subject, the portrait they paint of an aging and seriously injured Democrat Sen Minority Leader Harry Reid is inescapable.
If you thought Barack Obama acts too much like an imperialistic president, you better get ready for Hillary. She's even worked up an impersonation of Russian President Vladimir Putin as part of her portfolio.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Walker forms political committee, says he's 'very interested' in 2016 bid28 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Judge refuses to toss Rick Perry abuse-of-power case on constitutional grounds 27 Jan 2015, 5:10 PM PDT
- House GOP to hold first ObamaCare repeal vote of new Congress27 Jan 2015, 5:00 PM PDT
- Obama drops plan to end tax breaks for popular college savings accounts27 Jan 2015, 4:02 PM PDT
- Senate to start AG confirmation hearings on Lynch, with immigration, IRS questions expected27 Jan 2015, 3:22 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Police say Utah family found dead last fall overdosed on drugs, parents feared apocalypse28 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- 'Rent Too High' candidate facing eviction27 Jan 2015, 9:05 PM PDT
- Jury convicts 2 ex-Vanderbilt players of raping woman 27 Jan 2015, 4:19 PM PDT
- Ex-California Highway Patrol officer sentenced to probation for sharing suspect's nude photos27 Jan 2015, 4:15 PM PDT
- Chairman Says Congress Wary of Military Pay and Benefit Cuts27 Jan 2015, 4:06 PM PDT