The people who run America's federal government are doing well for themselves, financially. You must make more than 100,000 to "live comfortably" in Washington, D.C.
One of the reasons many believe Hillary stumbled in 2008 was a large campaign infrastructure, often at war with itself in the primary, not merely her opponent Barack Obama.
Reports out of Wisconsin indicate former Senator Russ Feingold may resign his position at the State Department and potentially run for the Senate against Republican Ron Johnson.
Treasury officials have announced that 3-6 million people will be forced to pay the Obamacare tax penalty for not having health insurance in 2014. This is the first time the Treasury Department has given such an estimate.
After being defeated by President Barack Obama in 2012, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney appears to have gone on a real estate spree -- building two large homes and purchasing a third.
After calling John Boehner's admission that "there have been a couple of stumbles” in the new Congress a "dry understatement," the establishment-friendly Washington Post goes on to note what most in the GOP base already know: the establishment GOP is less than impressive when it comes to governing.
Prospective Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina will co-chair a National Women's Coalition, which Job Creators Network (NWC) characterizes as "a new initiative aimed at broadening the organization's mission and giving added voice to women business leaders around the country."
Former Secretary of State and likely 2016 presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has agreed to testify before the House Select Committee on the 2012 terrorist attack in Benghazi.
Facing strong opposition from parents and both political parties, Barack Obama is abandoning plans to tax college savings accounts, also called 529s.
Former New York City mayoral candidate and founder of the "Rent is too damn high" party, Jimmy McMillan, is facing eviction from his $872-a-month rent stabilized East Village apartment, although it's apparently not because the rent is too high.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Romney exit resets 2016 field, gives boost to Bush30 Jan 2015, 4:11 PM PDT
- Federal judge expresses skepticism about constitutionality of no-fly list30 Jan 2015, 2:08 PM PDT
- Oregon governor deflects questions over fiancee's consulting payments30 Jan 2015, 1:47 PM PDT
- Republicans fume over ex-Gitmo inmate’s Taliban outreach, WH says no regrets30 Jan 2015, 12:11 PM PDT
- Dalai Lama, Obama reportedly to appear together in public for first time30 Jan 2015, 10:22 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Attorney wants mistrial declared in Vanderbilt rape case, says juror did not disclose rape30 Jan 2015, 3:31 PM PDT
- Ohio reschedules executions for 7 death row inmates meaning no inmate put to death in 201530 Jan 2015, 2:46 PM PDT
- Ohio judge stays order to return seized tigers, other exotic animals to Ohio sanctuary owner30 Jan 2015, 2:46 PM PDT
- Chicago's retired Cardinal George says his doctors have run out of cancer treatment options30 Jan 2015, 2:00 PM PDT
- 3rd man charged in alleged conspiracy to overthrow Gambian government30 Jan 2015, 2:00 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Ko moves 1 clear of Jang in Florida30 Jan 2015, 4:27 PM PDT
- Jets place Halischuk on IR, bring Galiardi back30 Jan 2015, 2:49 PM PDT
- Wolfsburg blitzes Bayern30 Jan 2015, 2:47 PM PDT
- Ronaldo-less Madrid takes on Sociedad30 Jan 2015, 2:39 PM PDT
- Rockies acquire Hale from Braves in four-player trade30 Jan 2015, 2:37 PM PDT