Barack Obama didn't have time to travel to France in observance of the Charlie Hebdo massacre. He doesn't have time to meet with Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu, either.But it seems Obama is willing to make time to visit Saudi Arabia -- and bearing quite a gift in the process.
Former Republican House Speaker Newt Gingrich focused on foreign policy, most specifically on radical Islam, in his remarks at the Iowa Freedom Summit in Des Moines on Saturday.
Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker eschewed the podium at Saturday's Iowa Freedom Summit, opting to use the full stage to work the room with an incredibly high-energy speech that repeatedly stressed the themes of "common sense conservative reform" and the GOP's need to "go big and go bold" if they want to win in American politics today.
As speculation mounts over a possible Marco Rubio run for the 2016 Republican nomination, Zogby Analytics is out with a new poll that puts Rubio right in the mix with his potential competitors.
While it may not be the same thing as beating Hillary Clinton with any particular demographic that uses Facebook, both Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush do appear to have a leg up in using the platform... at least for now.
While Politico dances around the subject, the portrait they paint of an aging and seriously injured Democrat Sen Minority Leader Harry Reid is inescapable.
If you thought Barack Obama acts too much like an imperialistic president, you better get ready for Hillary. She's even worked up an impersonation of Russian President Vladimir Putin as part of her portfolio.
Calling it "a necessary step to assist in recovering full vision," doctors for 75-year-old Senate Democrat Leader Harry Reid say he will need surgery following a recent accident said to have happened while he was exercising at home.
Republican Jeb Bush will campaign in Iowa and participate the the state's first-in-the-nation caucus, according to multiple reports.
Reportedly Sen. Pat Toomey (R-PA) has a narrow lead over his 2010 opponent, Rep. Joe Sestak (D-PA), but an in-depth look at the poll from Democrat-leaning Public Policy Polling suggests Toomey may have a serious fight on his hands if he hopes to win re-election, especially given his move to the middle that has angered the conservative GOP base in Pennsylvania.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Federal judge issues two-week stay of own ruling overturning Alabama gay marriage ban26 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Christie launches PAC in significant step toward White House run25 Jan 2015, 11:17 PM PDT
- New York Assembly Speaker Silver reportedly to temporarily relinquish position after arrest25 Jan 2015, 10:19 PM PDT
- Koch event drawing 2016 hopefuls Rubio, Paul, Cruz, Walker 25 Jan 2015, 1:55 PM PDT
- Obama seeks wilderness designation for Alaska refuge, sets up battle with GOP 25 Jan 2015, 12:42 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Death of man, 97, is ruled homicide 55 years after stabbing, prompting new probe26 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Hundreds of flights expected to be canceled Monday due to winter storm26 Jan 2015, 12:38 AM PDT
- Panic attacks, bad backs: Theater shooting brings out jury excuses, shows hardships of service26 Jan 2015, 12:15 AM PDT
- More prospective jurors to be questioned in Boston marathon bombing trial26 Jan 2015, 12:01 AM PDT
- Trial to begin in Boy Scout sex abuse civil case; 'perversion' files will be allowed in court25 Jan 2015, 11:15 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Team Irvin edges Team Carter in Pro Bowl25 Jan 2015, 11:38 PM PDT
- Rockets take care of Lakers25 Jan 2015, 11:08 PM PDT
- Davis, Evans help Pelicans edge Mavericks25 Jan 2015, 10:53 PM PDT
- Wawrinka into Aussie Open quarters25 Jan 2015, 10:48 PM PDT
- Wall, Humphries help Wizards outlast Nuggets in OT25 Jan 2015, 10:22 PM PDT