In his speech at the 2015 Conservative Political Action Conference on Thursday, Gov. Bobby Jindal (R-LA) began his speech with, “We’ve got to get our country back on the right track.” In that speech the two-term governor and potential 2016
In his 2016 CPAC address, Utah Sen. Mike Lee (R) told his audience only a serious "principled, positive, proven" conservative candidate can win the general election.
Business mogul Donald Trump went out of his way on Wednesday to ensure that he's serious about exploring a run for the White House in 2016, according to reports in both Politico and The Washington Post. Trump also took to the airwaves via the "Hugh Hewitt Show."
According to a Politico report by Josh Gerstein, while Hillary Clinton served as Secretary of State, former president Bill Clinton capitalized financially on "business proposals and speech requests" despite an existing ethical agreement.
Hillary Clinton used a paid speaking engagement and subsequent question and answer session at a Silicon Valley conference for women Tuesday to begin testing out her policy positions prior to the expected launch of an official 2016 campaign for the White House.
Public Policy Polling (PPP) numbers have Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker emerging as "a clear leader in the race for the first time," according to a new release.
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker's campaign is using mainstream media "gotcha" questions regarding Barack Obama to start an email fundraising campaign.
With a drop in popularity at home in New Jersey and negative national headlines for comments about vaccinations and travel habits and expenses, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie appears to be reverting to a format that has helped his image in the past - the local town hall meeting.
Republican Jeb Bush wished his wife a happy 41st wedding anniversary with an old wedding photo via social media on Monday. Unfortunately, the likely contender for the 2016 GOP presidential nomination only has one photo of the big day.
Pennsylvania Democrat and likely Senate candidate Joe Sestak tweeted out a link to a dubious New York Times hit piece on Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics scientist Wei-Hock Soon.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Trump’s tantalizing talk of running: Why the media aren’t buying27 Feb 2015, 3:00 AM PDT
- ATF pushes bullet ban, threatens top-selling AR-15 rifle27 Feb 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- No deal? House eyes stopgap to buy time as DHS funding deadline nears27 Feb 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Indiana bill would allow baby boxes for surrendering infants27 Feb 2015, 12:22 AM PDT
- 32,000 emails recovered in IRS targeting probe amid allegations agency chief may have lied26 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Second autopsy shows Mexican man was shot in back, lawyer says27 Feb 2015, 2:23 AM PDT
- China defends its activities in South China Sea after US official calls them 'aggressive'27 Feb 2015, 2:16 AM PDT
- Former Notre Dame President Rev. Theodore Hesburgh dies at 9727 Feb 2015, 1:40 AM PDT
- Llama drama: 2 loose llamas lassoed after running amok in Phoenix-area retirement community27 Feb 2015, 1:17 AM PDT
- Attackers in Bangladesh hack to death American blogger and voice against religious extremism27 Feb 2015, 1:17 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Stacy Lewis shoots 64 to lead LPGA Thailand by 3 after round 227 Feb 2015, 4:05 AM PDT
- Lewis moves 3 clear in Thailand27 Feb 2015, 3:31 AM PDT
- Buffalo students look to build better NFL schedule27 Feb 2015, 1:25 AM PDT
- Nishikori, Ferrer advance to semis at Acapulco27 Feb 2015, 1:17 AM PDT
- Nishikori, Ferrer advance to semis at Acapulco27 Feb 2015, 1:16 AM PDT