In "How to Beat Hillary Clinton," BuzzFeed reviews several aspects of past campaigns against Hillary Clinton and how gleaned insights might help her next opponent, from capitalizing on "Hillary Hate" to being ready for a biased liberal media helping her when they can.
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker already has staff and time invested in Iowa and New Hampshire, the first two states in the GOP's presidential sweepstakes. Now he's plotting what CNN describes as a "blitz" in South Carolina.
Sen. Barbara Mikulski (D-MD) has announced her retirement from the Senate. She will serve out the remaining two years of her term and not seek re-election.
With the House and Senate at odds over a Department of Homeland Security funding bill that would or would not fund Obama's unconstitutional power grab in immigration policy, there may be a way out for House Speaker John Boehner, although it's bound to come with risks of its own.
In a somewhat contentious interview dealing with the current Homeland Security funding debate with Representative Jim Jordan (R-OH), CNN's Dana Bash didn't have much patience with arguments involving the U.S. Constitution.
On Friday at the 2015 Conservative Political Action Conference, Breitbart News Editor Alex Marlow moderated a panel thart included Heritage Foundation President Jim DeMint, former Ronald Reagan Defense Department official K.T. McFarland, and American Enterprise Institute head Arthur Brooks in a
In his speech at CPAC Friday, National Rifle Association (NRA) CEO and Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre called the NRA "freedom's safest place" and gave a pointed defense of his organization, the right to keep and bear arms, and rights in general, saying, "They are all linked."
Radio and TV host Sean Hannity fires up the crown at CPAC ahead of appearances by some presidential contenders.
Florida Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) began by talking about American exceptionalism asking if we are “ready to do what it will take to keep America exceptional,” and also invoking his family history to point out his love for America. “American doesn’t
In his speech at the 2015 Conservative Political Action Conference on Thursday, Gov. Bobby Jindal (R-LA) began his speech with, “We’ve got to get our country back on the right track.” In that speech the two-term governor and potential 2016
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Netanyahu’s moment: When politics and media coverage go nuclear3 Mar 2015, 6:13 PM PDT
- Officials: DOJ report finds racial bias in Ferguson police3 Mar 2015, 1:13 PM PDT
- Senate GOP tries to repeal NLRB rule on union elections3 Mar 2015, 1:12 PM PDT
- Rubio dines with Republican mega-donor Adelson3 Mar 2015, 11:37 AM PDT
- Netanyahu faces Dem ire in wake of Iran address3 Mar 2015, 11:26 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Official: US report finds racial bias in Ferguson police3 Mar 2015, 1:07 PM PDT
- 4 US missionaries detained and questioned for in Venezuela return home to North Dakota3 Mar 2015, 12:31 PM PDT
- Mystery $55 billion Air Force program sparks debate on cost3 Mar 2015, 12:25 PM PDT
- Steady stream of mourners pays respects to Hesburgh, who led Notre Dame for 35 years3 Mar 2015, 12:21 PM PDT
- FACT CHECK: Netanyahu gets much right in speech but Iran still faces nuke limits in a decade3 Mar 2015, 12:19 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- NHL player traded closer to home after 11-year-old daughter's letter goes viral3 Mar 2015, 1:01 PM PDT
- Top Shelf: Rangers go all in3 Mar 2015, 12:48 PM PDT
- Golf Tidbits: Tinkering never ends for Harrington3 Mar 2015, 12:10 PM PDT
- Nuggets fire Shaw3 Mar 2015, 11:47 AM PDT
- 2015 Atlantic Sun Conference Tournament Preview3 Mar 2015, 11:40 AM PDT