In his speech at the 2015 Conservative Political Action Conference on Thursday, Gov. Bobby Jindal (R-LA) began his speech with, “We’ve got to get our country back on the right track.” In that speech the two-term governor and potential 2016
In his 2016 CPAC address, Utah Sen. Mike Lee (R) told his audience only a serious "principled, positive, proven" conservative candidate can win the general election.
Business mogul Donald Trump went out of his way on Wednesday to ensure that he's serious about exploring a run for the White House in 2016, according to reports in both Politico and The Washington Post. Trump also took to the airwaves via the "Hugh Hewitt Show."
According to a Politico report by Josh Gerstein, while Hillary Clinton served as Secretary of State, former president Bill Clinton capitalized financially on "business proposals and speech requests" despite an existing ethical agreement.
Hillary Clinton used a paid speaking engagement and subsequent question and answer session at a Silicon Valley conference for women Tuesday to begin testing out her policy positions prior to the expected launch of an official 2016 campaign for the White House.
Public Policy Polling (PPP) numbers have Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker emerging as "a clear leader in the race for the first time," according to a new release.
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker's campaign is using mainstream media "gotcha" questions regarding Barack Obama to start an email fundraising campaign.
With a drop in popularity at home in New Jersey and negative national headlines for comments about vaccinations and travel habits and expenses, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie appears to be reverting to a format that has helped his image in the past - the local town hall meeting.
Republican Jeb Bush wished his wife a happy 41st wedding anniversary with an old wedding photo via social media on Monday. Unfortunately, the likely contender for the 2016 GOP presidential nomination only has one photo of the big day.
Pennsylvania Democrat and likely Senate candidate Joe Sestak tweeted out a link to a dubious New York Times hit piece on Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics scientist Wei-Hock Soon.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Fournier: Foreign donation to the Clinton Foundation was 'stupid and sleazy'26 Feb 2015, 8:10 PM PDT
- 32,000 emails recovered in IRS targeting probe amid allegations agency chief may have lied26 Feb 2015, 8:08 PM PDT
- TSA: incendiary device a 'catastrophic' threat to passenger planes26 Feb 2015, 5:58 PM PDT
- Senator throws snowball on chamber floor to protest climate change theory26 Feb 2015, 5:39 PM PDT
- Top Senate Republican demands answers from Kerry on sensitive info left in Yemen26 Feb 2015, 4:56 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Autopsy shows no obvious trauma in death of California baby; cause of death still unknown26 Feb 2015, 4:45 PM PDT
- Police: Missouri Auditor Schweich died of single gunshot in 'apparent suicide' at his home26 Feb 2015, 4:35 PM PDT
- Jury deciding punishment for convicted murderer Jodi Arias to resume deliberations Monday26 Feb 2015, 4:31 PM PDT
- Police: Man with connection to Tennessee murder case found dead in Florida in apparent suicide26 Feb 2015, 4:31 PM PDT
- Suspect in US terror trial says Internet chats and emails about women, not al-Qaida bomb plot26 Feb 2015, 4:00 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Crawford, Blackhawks shut out Panthers26 Feb 2015, 8:27 PM PDT
- Bernier stellar as Leafs hang on to beat Flyers26 Feb 2015, 8:25 PM PDT
- Showing no signs of tanking, Sabres beat Canucks26 Feb 2015, 8:15 PM PDT
- Rangers remain hot, rally past Coyotes26 Feb 2015, 8:14 PM PDT
- Habs beat Blue Jackets for 40th win26 Feb 2015, 7:57 PM PDT