CM Punk competed in the WWE. Rick Hawn competed at the Olympics. But the UFC announced a deal with the professional wrestler earlier this month while the elite judoka fights tonight in the co-feature of Titan FC’s CBS Sports Network card, on the outside of the premier promotion looking in with some frustration.
Last month, Washington Redskins fan John Ray Bartgis's obituary informed that "one of his final wishes was that the team members would be his pallbearers so they can let him down one last time." This month, a D.C. bar hosts a wake for the 3-11 team.
Mark Cuban Trades for Rajon Rondo Among Big Bird, Katie Couric, Cyndi Lauper, and Hundreds of His Closest Friends
It's not that Mark Cuban pulled the trigger to land Rajon Rondo. It's how he did it.
“I think you may have ‘fight of the year’ [Friday] night between Desmond Green and Steven Siler,” Titan Fighting Championships chief executive officer Jeff Aronson tells Breitbart Sports. “You have two guys who literally can’t stand each other.”
“Training for the Olympics was harder,” Rick Hawn bluntly admits of his transition from judo to mixed-martial arts (MMA).
University of Nebraska athletic director Shawn Eichorst fired Bo Pelini. The coach fired off a series of unprintable words at the athletic director.
Chris Conte, an oft-injured but rarely sidelined-for-long Chicago Bears safety, says he would trade years off his life for NFL longevity. “As far as after football,” he told the Windy City’s WBBM, “who knows? My life will revolve around football
Mixed-martial artists Cung Le, Nathan Quarry, and Jon Fitch filed a class-action lawsuit against the Ultimate Fighting Championship on Sherman Anti-Trust Act grounds on Tuesday. The anti-competitive practices the suit alleges include the purchasing and shuttering of competitors, such as
Floyd Mayweather says Manny Pacquiao wanting a 50-50 split explains the generation’s best boxers not fighting. Manny Pacquiao responds that free remains his asking price for a fight with Money. “Mayweather can get the amount he wants,” Pacquiao announced on
The world’s smallest nation wants to host the biggest athletic event. The pope has endorsed Rome’s bid to host the 2024 Summer Olympics and wants Vatican City to host a small number of events. Speculation of just what sports the
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Obama administration accused of political motives in push for new citizens19 Dec 2014, 10:00 PM PDT
- State Dept. warns US travelers to be extra cautious19 Dec 2014, 6:08 PM PDT
- Supreme Court won't stop gay marriages in Florida19 Dec 2014, 5:17 PM PDT
- Court brief: Rogue agency defied judges to carry out partisan probe of Wisconsin conservatives19 Dec 2014, 3:58 PM PDT
- President Obama signs massive defense spending bill19 Dec 2014, 3:26 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Gold tooth dropped in Salvation Army donation kettle19 Dec 2014, 10:15 PM PDT
- Oklahoma judge dismisses suit on execution access19 Dec 2014, 8:39 PM PDT
- Driver pleads not guilty in pedestrian deaths outside Calif. church19 Dec 2014, 8:13 PM PDT
- Lava continues to slow, estimated to reach shopping center in rural Hawaii town in 8 days19 Dec 2014, 4:47 PM PDT
- Lawyer says convicted child molester won't testify if called in case of boy missing since '7919 Dec 2014, 4:45 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Los Angeles Dodgers announcer Vin Scully loses World Series ring at Costco19 Dec 2014, 9:43 PM PDT
- Crockett sends Bison back to FCS title game19 Dec 2014, 9:22 PM PDT
- UW-Whitewater wins sixth Stagg Bowl over Mount Union19 Dec 2014, 9:19 PM PDT
- National Hockey League Game Capsules19 Dec 2014, 9:15 PM PDT
- Crockett sends Bison back to FCS title game19 Dec 2014, 9:15 PM PDT