Titan FC’s CBS Sports Network’s Friday night card pitted one of MMA’s leading judoka’s against a supreme submission specialist. Naturally their cage fight turned into a three-round boxing match.
Desmond Green used tenacious wrestling and brutal knees to capture Titan FC’s featherweight title against UFC veteran Steven Siler.
CM Punk competed in the WWE. Rick Hawn competed at the Olympics. But the UFC announced a deal with the professional wrestler earlier this month while the elite judoka fights tonight in the co-feature of Titan FC’s CBS Sports Network card, on the outside of the premier promotion looking in with some frustration.
Last month, Washington Redskins fan John Ray Bartgis's obituary informed that "one of his final wishes was that the team members would be his pallbearers so they can let him down one last time." This month, a D.C. bar hosts a wake for the 3-11 team.
Mark Cuban Trades for Rajon Rondo Among Big Bird, Katie Couric, Cyndi Lauper, and Hundreds of His Closest Friends
It's not that Mark Cuban pulled the trigger to land Rajon Rondo. It's how he did it.
“I think you may have ‘fight of the year’ [Friday] night between Desmond Green and Steven Siler,” Titan Fighting Championships chief executive officer Jeff Aronson tells Breitbart Sports. “You have two guys who literally can’t stand each other.”
“Training for the Olympics was harder,” Rick Hawn bluntly admits of his transition from judo to mixed-martial arts (MMA).
University of Nebraska athletic director Shawn Eichorst fired Bo Pelini. The coach fired off a series of unprintable words at the athletic director.
Chris Conte, an oft-injured but rarely sidelined-for-long Chicago Bears safety, says he would trade years off his life for NFL longevity. “As far as after football,” he told the Windy City’s WBBM, “who knows? My life will revolve around football
Mixed-martial artists Cung Le, Nathan Quarry, and Jon Fitch filed a class-action lawsuit against the Ultimate Fighting Championship on Sherman Anti-Trust Act grounds on Tuesday. The anti-competitive practices the suit alleges include the purchasing and shuttering of competitors, such as
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Rubio: Paul is a 'chief cheerleader' for Obama's foreign policy21 Dec 2014, 1:29 PM PDT
- Republicans critical of Obama response to Sony attacks, 'cybervandalism' remark21 Dec 2014, 11:59 AM PDT
- In 2016, Republicans will be fighting to hold Senate majority21 Dec 2014, 11:31 AM PDT
- Obama saying 'Aloha,' then taking trip is wrong response to N. Korea cyber attacks, Rogers says21 Dec 2014, 9:06 AM PDT
- Christie tells Obama to demand return of cop killer Chesimard to start Cuba talks21 Dec 2014, 7:41 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Cardinal Dolan mourns murdered NYPD officers21 Dec 2014, 1:34 PM PDT
- Mike Mokrzycki, former AP polling director who started survey business, dies at 5221 Dec 2014, 12:45 PM PDT
- Suspect questioned after NYPD issues alert of cop killer threat sent via Instagram21 Dec 2014, 12:17 PM PDT
- Civil rights leaders face backlash over the ambush killings of 2 New York police officers21 Dec 2014, 12:16 PM PDT
- Charlotte public employee fights dismissal over Ferguson comments21 Dec 2014, 11:31 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Panthers top Browns to stay alive in NFC South race21 Dec 2014, 2:21 PM PDT
- Falcons smoke Saints to keep playoff hopes alive21 Dec 2014, 2:17 PM PDT
- Lions down Bears; NFC North to be decided in GB next week21 Dec 2014, 2:15 PM PDT
- Steelers lock up playoff berth, move into AFC North lead21 Dec 2014, 2:12 PM PDT
- Layman's double-double lifts Maryland past OK State21 Dec 2014, 2:08 PM PDT