Anthony “Rumble” Johnson knocked Alexander Gustafsson down with a big right and followed it up with a series of uppercuts to a face-down Swede to spoil the early-morning homecoming fight for the massive Stockholm crowd.
“I would 100 percent fight him,” UFC middleweight Cathal Pendred tells Breitbart Sports about a rumored matchup with CM Punk.
A Georgia girls high school basketball coach allegedly bit an opposing coach in the face and threw a chair at him after losing a game.
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady claimed “no knowledge” of deflated balls in the AFC Championship Game.
The attitude of Pop Warner, Knute Rockne, and Vince Lombardi toward rules makes Bill Belichick look like a Boy Scout in comparison.
“I didn’t walk around beating people up because karate taught me discipline,” Uriah Hall told Breitbart Sports. “It made me more assertive and less aggressive. But I taught kids. The greatest gift you can give any kid is confidence. I taught kids confidence—to believe in themselves, to stand up for what’s right and for others.”
Jim Norton cites success and sponsors as reasons Comedy Central became more politically correct.
Deflate-gate hasn't quite hit the White House. But the resident of the United States Naval Observatory has an opinion about it.
Conor McGregor said he’s sick of all the talk about his talk. So Breitbart Sports asked him early Monday morning why he gave a “F--- you” to featherweight champ Jose Aldo after his UFC Fight Night bout and the finger to opponent Dennis Siver before it.
A stoic Jose Aldo appears indifferent to the antics of upcoming opponent Conor McGregor. Fight fans, on the other hand, are anything but indifferent.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Republican White House hopefuls court evangelicals toward 201625 Jan 2015, 11:44 AM PDT
- Grassley to hospitals: Explain why you’re suing low-income patients25 Jan 2015, 9:43 AM PDT
- White House Chief of Staff McDonough defends Obama on taxes, Israel, terrorism and Yemen25 Jan 2015, 8:29 AM PDT
- GOP battle lines drawn for budding 2016 presidential race, after Iowa summit 25 Jan 2015, 5:48 AM PDT
- Palin rips Michael Moore, PETA at Iowa summit25 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Woman mistakenly gets bag full of cash at Burger King drive-thru, returns $2,631 bank deposit25 Jan 2015, 11:53 AM PDT
- National NAACP leader visits Colorado Springs to urge action in wake of bombing attempt25 Jan 2015, 9:17 AM PDT
- Trouble in New Orleans: Crime on rise in Quarter, police ranks depleted and Mardi Gras is here25 Jan 2015, 9:02 AM PDT
- Opening statements expected soon in murder trial of ex-New England Patriot Aaron Hernandez25 Jan 2015, 9:01 AM PDT
- TSA seizes record number of guns from 2014 air travelers, including 94-year-old 25 Jan 2015, 8:17 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Ajax held to draw by Feyenoord25 Jan 2015, 10:43 AM PDT
- Action Express makes up laps, sets up stirring finish in final hours of Rolex 24 at Daytona25 Jan 2015, 9:10 AM PDT
- Raptors return home to face Pistons25 Jan 2015, 9:05 AM PDT
- Rivals meet in ACC affair25 Jan 2015, 9:05 AM PDT
- Spurs resume homestand versus Bucks25 Jan 2015, 9:05 AM PDT