The NBA, WNBA, and their Indianapolis-based teams felt compelled to release a joint statement in reaction to Indiana's religious freedom bill signed into law this week by Governor Mike Pence.
UFC President Dana White tells Breitbart Sports that “everybody’s a f---ing genius” when it comes to running your affairs by remote.
Two years ago, “Conor McGregor” appeared on an Irish welfare check. Today, the name graces a Las Vegas marquee.
UFC President Dana White tells Breitbart Sports that Ronda Rousey catalyzed an epiphany on women’s mixed-martial arts.
Speaking to Breitbart Sports UFC President Dana White responded with words of support for his biggest cash cow putting himself out to pasture.
Irish featherweight Conor McGregor charged Jose Aldo, dismissed him as a “co-main event champion,” and offered to hire him as a cleaner at a raucous event promoting UFC 189 at the Strand Theatre in Dorchester, Massachusetts.
Brock Lesnar, the professional wrestler who elevated mainstream interest in the UFC, has opted against a return to mixed-martial arts (MMA).
New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick materialized in the annual NFL coaches photo after pulling a disappearing act in past years.
Michael Sam went to the first NFL veterans combine to resurrect his never quite alive NFL career. He left Tempe certain never to play a down in an official NFL game.
NC State's Cat Barber scored 13 points to help defeat the Villanova Wildcats. He told off the president of the United States on national television as an encore.
Chuck Bednarik fought Nazis in the skies over Germany. Then he drove Frank Gifford into the earth in the Bronx.
A new peer-reviewed article on chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE) demonstrates that for every four documented cases of the disease one published scientific study exists. A Breitbart Sports examination of the New York Times shows that America's newspaper of record has published nearly double the number of articles on CTE than the number of actual CTE cases.
President Barack Obama picked the Kentucky Wildcats to win the NCAA tournament in his bracket revealed Wednesday on ESPN.
NFL players live longer lives than their peers watching in the stands and commit suicide far less than men outside of the league. So why does the media report 24-year-old Chris Borland's retirement from the San Francisco 49ers as though the linebacker has just saved his life rather than moved on to a new one?
Evander Holyfield laces up the gloves for the first time in four years against an unconventional opponent: Mitt Romney.
Did Roger Goodell hold a private meeting with Jameis Winston last week so that he could avoid a public meeting with the accused rapist next month?
Duke, Villanova, Wisconsin, and Kentucky enter March Madness as the teams to beat.
Spike TV delivered a knockout—or two—in its premiere of Premier Boxing Champions.
Aaron Hernandez doesn't follow a to-do list. He keeps a get-done list.
Bias in the Booth: An Insider Exposes How Sports Media Distort the News would have appeared as a non sequitur of a book a decade or two ago. Now that ESPN imitates MSNBC, and sports commentators trip over themselves to denounce opponents of gay marriage and athletes holding other unfashionable opinions, Bias in the Booth hits bookstores at the perfect time.
Jason Worilds faced a massive payday after compiling seven sacks and playing as one of the better linebackers in the league last season. Instead of cashing in, Worilds cashed out. He announced, at 27, his retirement from the National Football League.
When Lions fan and attorney Neal Brand attempted to point out that a federal court overturned Detroit prohibitions on reselling tickets at face value nearly a decade ago, police officer Deborah Gaines allegedly told him to “take it up with a judge or someone else that may care.” So he did.
Adrien Broner put on a boxing clinic for twelve rounds on NBC over the weekend. His critics have put on a display of political correctness 24/7 on Twitter since his postfight interview.
Ndamukong Suh refused to give the Detroit Lions a home-team discount so that he could give himself a huge tax discount by agreeing to terms with the Miami Dolphins.
Keith Thurman unleashed big hands. Robert Guerrero displayed big heart.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Defense Secretary Carter mulls easing enlistment requirements for some jobs29 Mar 2015, 9:29 PM PDT
- Boehner expresses doubts about reaching nuke deal with Iran, vows sanctions if effort fails29 Mar 2015, 2:03 PM PDT
- Justice Department asked to prosecute Hamas for Violating US law29 Mar 2015, 11:57 AM PDT
- Potential 2016 candidate O'Malley rips Bush, Clinton, says presidency 'not some crown' 29 Mar 2015, 10:30 AM PDT
- Pence: Indiana law on religious freedom 'not about discrimination ... not going to change'29 Mar 2015, 8:25 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Florida city ponders spring break restrictions after 7 wounded in house party shooting30 Mar 2015, 12:15 AM PDT
- Carter considers easing US military enlistment standards; seeks better recruiting, retention29 Mar 2015, 9:02 PM PDT
- Off-duty, undercover Los Angeles officer shot at in suburban neighborhood; 1 suspect detained29 Mar 2015, 7:52 PM PDT
- UC Berkeley student missing after leaving Los Angeles party 29 Mar 2015, 7:04 PM PDT
- UC Berkeley student goes missing in Los Angeles after leaving a party near USC29 Mar 2015, 5:51 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Westbrook helps Thunder rally past Suns29 Mar 2015, 9:25 PM PDT
- South Carolina tops Florida State to reach women's Final Four29 Mar 2015, 9:24 PM PDT
- Ducks win another one-goal game29 Mar 2015, 8:45 PM PDT
- Pacers hold off Mavericks29 Mar 2015, 8:44 PM PDT
- Clippers dominate Celtics29 Mar 2015, 8:42 PM PDT