Reports of reports have been greatly exaggerated.
Patriots owner Bob Kraft wants an apology if the NFL can't back up with facts the innuendos leaked from the league when Ted Wells concludes his investigation.
Anthony “Rumble” Johnson knocked Alexander Gustafsson down with a big right and followed it up with a series of uppercuts to a face-down Swede to spoil the early-morning homecoming fight for the massive Stockholm crowd.
“I would 100 percent fight him,” UFC middleweight Cathal Pendred tells Breitbart Sports about a rumored matchup with CM Punk.
A Georgia girls high school basketball coach allegedly bit an opposing coach in the face and threw a chair at him after losing a game.
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady claimed “no knowledge” of deflated balls in the AFC Championship Game.
The attitude of Pop Warner, Knute Rockne, and Vince Lombardi toward rules makes Bill Belichick look like a Boy Scout in comparison.
“I didn’t walk around beating people up because karate taught me discipline,” Uriah Hall told Breitbart Sports. “It made me more assertive and less aggressive. But I taught kids. The greatest gift you can give any kid is confidence. I taught kids confidence—to believe in themselves, to stand up for what’s right and for others.”
Jim Norton cites success and sponsors as reasons Comedy Central became more politically correct.
Deflate-gate hasn't quite hit the White House. But the resident of the United States Naval Observatory has an opinion about it.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- New bill would grant war powers to fight ISIS28 Jan 2015, 4:10 AM PDT
- Snow Job: Why the media hyped the big bad blizzard of 201528 Jan 2015, 3:00 AM PDT
- Walker forms political committee, says he's 'very interested' in 2016 bid28 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- New York Assembly Speaker to leave post amid corruption charges28 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Senate to start AG confirmation hearings on Lynch, with immigration, IRS questions expected28 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Bill in House would grant war powers to fight Islamic State militants28 Jan 2015, 3:15 AM PDT
- Civil rights-era arrests to be vacated for 9 who integrated lunch counter in South Carolina28 Jan 2015, 2:01 AM PDT
- Police say Utah family found dead last fall overdosed on drugs, parents feared apocalypse28 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Texas court grants reprieve to inmate due to die Wednesday28 Jan 2015, 12:52 AM PDT
- Ex-Los Alamos scientist accused of offering to make Venezuela a nuclear weapon to be sentenced28 Jan 2015, 12:30 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Column: FIFA presidency no laughing matter as would-be candidate becomes frontman for gambling28 Jan 2015, 3:50 AM PDT
- McIlroy enters Dubai Desert Classic tired of finishing runner-up28 Jan 2015, 3:18 AM PDT
- Bulls snap Warriors' 19-game home winning streak28 Jan 2015, 12:01 AM PDT
- National Basketball Association Game Capsules27 Jan 2015, 11:54 PM PDT
- Wall's near triple-double lifts Wizards over Lakers27 Jan 2015, 11:37 PM PDT