Titan FC’s CBS Sports Network’s Friday night card pitted one of MMA’s leading judoka’s against a supreme submission specialist. Naturally their cage fight turned into a three-round boxing match.
Desmond Green used tenacious wrestling and brutal knees to capture Titan FC’s featherweight title against UFC veteran Steven Siler.
CM Punk competed in the WWE. Rick Hawn competed at the Olympics. But the UFC announced a deal with the professional wrestler earlier this month while the elite judoka fights tonight in the co-feature of Titan FC’s CBS Sports Network card, on the outside of the premier promotion looking in with some frustration.
Last month, Washington Redskins fan John Ray Bartgis's obituary informed that "one of his final wishes was that the team members would be his pallbearers so they can let him down one last time." This month, a D.C. bar hosts a wake for the 3-11 team.
Mark Cuban Trades for Rajon Rondo Among Big Bird, Katie Couric, Cyndi Lauper, and Hundreds of His Closest Friends
It's not that Mark Cuban pulled the trigger to land Rajon Rondo. It's how he did it.
“I think you may have ‘fight of the year’ [Friday] night between Desmond Green and Steven Siler,” Titan Fighting Championships chief executive officer Jeff Aronson tells Breitbart Sports. “You have two guys who literally can’t stand each other.”
“Training for the Olympics was harder,” Rick Hawn bluntly admits of his transition from judo to mixed-martial arts (MMA).
University of Nebraska athletic director Shawn Eichorst fired Bo Pelini. The coach fired off a series of unprintable words at the athletic director.
Chris Conte, an oft-injured but rarely sidelined-for-long Chicago Bears safety, says he would trade years off his life for NFL longevity. “As far as after football,” he told the Windy City’s WBBM, “who knows? My life will revolve around football
Mixed-martial artists Cung Le, Nathan Quarry, and Jon Fitch filed a class-action lawsuit against the Ultimate Fighting Championship on Sherman Anti-Trust Act grounds on Tuesday. The anti-competitive practices the suit alleges include the purchasing and shuttering of competitors, such as
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- US reportedly asks China to help curb North Korea's cyberattack abilities21 Dec 2014, 2:44 AM PDT
- Obama, Holder condemn murders of NYPD officers21 Dec 2014, 1:00 AM PDT
- White House 'pleased' Sony is looking for ways to distribute movie after cyberattack20 Dec 2014, 12:29 PM PDT
- E-Z Pass helps states clock motorists’ speeds; accounts suspended for repeat offenders20 Dec 2014, 11:11 AM PDT
- Pentagon returns four Guantanamo detainees to Afghanistan20 Dec 2014, 8:32 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Cuban exiles protest Obama's move to normalize relations 21 Dec 2014, 1:11 AM PDT
- Authorities say cop killer wanted retaliation for Michael Brown, Eric Garner deaths21 Dec 2014, 1:00 AM PDT
- 'Blood on Many Hands': Police union president slams De Blasio after cops' killing21 Dec 2014, 1:00 AM PDT
- German teen honors Holocaust victims by living in American shelter 21 Dec 2014, 1:00 AM PDT
- 2 NYPD officers fatally shot by gunman who vowed to kill cops; shooter takes his own life21 Dec 2014, 12:15 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Burns, Sharks rally past Blues in OT21 Dec 2014, 1:02 AM PDT
- Boxing legend Muhammad Ali hospitalized with mild case of pneumonia21 Dec 2014, 1:00 AM PDT
- New video shows aftermath of Ray Rice's elevator incident21 Dec 2014, 1:00 AM PDT
- Chargers rally, top 49ers on FG in OT21 Dec 2014, 12:36 AM PDT
- Top-25 College Basketball Game Capsules21 Dec 2014, 12:35 AM PDT