After being told for the past six years that there is no threat from Islamism, Americans are slowly waking up to the the fact that radical Islam does indeed pose a serious threat to the West. It is becoming difficult for most to deny that the carnage we witnessed in Paris, as well as Syria, Iraq, Nigeria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, our own shores on 9/11, and in countless other countries for the past 1,400 years, is a product of Islam.
The Reverend Al Sharpton lashed out at New York cops on Monday after they revealed to the New York Daily News that they found his Viagra prescription in the apartment of a lawyer friend recently cleared of rape charges. Sharpton claimed that he is "unembarrassable."
As prearranged, President Barack Obama and Communist Dictator Raul Castro separately addressed their nations at around the same time on Wednesday (noon EST.) The two leaders had spoken by phone for more than 45 minutes Tuesday, “the first substantive presidential-level
President Obama’s announcement that the United States and Cuba have agreed to establish diplomatic relations and open economic and travel ties, is not being well taken by many members of Congress, both Republican and Democrat. Senator Rubio went so far
“Some of the actions that were taken were contrary to our values” said President Obama upon the release of last week’s Senate report on the enhanced interrogation techniques that were used during the Bush administration. Obama has a habit of
Republican Senator Mike Lee joined Senators Ted Cruz and Jeff Sessions Friday night to push for a vote to defund the president’s amnesty decree in the “Cromnibus” spending bill. The trio of conservative senators were hoping to get the defund vote onto
Rep Gowdy (R-SC) made MIT economist Jonathan Gruber squirm in his seat during the House Oversight hearing, this morning, as he questioned him about the a series of statements he made about the tactics used to sell ObamaCare to the
A 26-year-old white Bosnian woman was dragged out of her car early this morning and beaten by three black assailants in the same South St. Louis neighborhood that saw a Bosnian man bludgeoned to death with hammers earlier this week.
New Video: Mike Brown’s Step Dad Said, ‘I’m Going To Start A Riot’ Prior To ‘Burn This B*tch Down’ Rant
An explosive video discovered by the Conservative Treehouse shows Mike Brown’s step-dad Louis Head warning, “I’m going to start a riot” moments before he climbed on a car and repeatedly wailed, “Burn This Bitch Down” in reaction to the grand
In response to Media loses her collective mind over Lauten: Terry Bean is a gay-rights activist who co-founded the influential Human Rights Campaign and is a member of the board of the HRC Foundation which you can thank for the Common
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Hillary’s foreign fundraising mess: Even the liberal press is fed up 2 Mar 2015, 4:13 PM PDT
- Federal judge blocks Nebraska's gay marriage ban2 Mar 2015, 7:50 AM PDT
- Feds spend $12,500 translating Spanish novel on ‘Heterosexual Privilege’2 Mar 2015, 7:45 AM PDT
- AP Sources: Democratic Sen. Mikulski to announce retirement2 Mar 2015, 7:42 AM PDT
- Idaho could soon require open union negotiations2 Mar 2015, 7:34 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Animal House: Ski resort damage at $430G after University of Michigan party2 Mar 2015, 7:37 AM PDT
- Assault trial set to begin for 3 Attica state prison guards2 Mar 2015, 6:53 AM PDT
- Cypriot president scolds US ambassador over 'exceedingly undiplomatic' Cyprus-Russia tweet2 Mar 2015, 6:47 AM PDT
- February brought record cold, snow to Northeast2 Mar 2015, 6:00 AM PDT
- Consumer spending drops 0.2 percent in January, second monthly decline, while income up2 Mar 2015, 6:00 AM PDT