Jeb Bush is beginning the process of disentangling himself from financial relationships that could cause him difficulties in a 2016 presidential bid.
A Bridgeport, Connecticut, elementary school principal has been arrested and charged with stealing more than $10,000 from Dunbar Elementary School's student fundraising account to gamble at Mohegan Sun casino.
President and CEO of Planned Parenthood League of Massachusetts Marty Walz tweeted out a Christmas card of a snowflake fashioned of intrauterine devices (IUDs) and birth control pills.
The editor-in-chief of the graduate student newspaper of the City University of New York (CUNY) urges violent protests against what he terms the “white supremacist state” in the wake of the deaths of Eric Garner, Michael Brown and other black men.
In his column on Tuesday, author Thomas Sowell highlighted the political union of New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio and community agitator Al Sharpton in the wake of the murder of two city police officers while they sat in
Radical Educators Urge Teaching U.S. History of ‘White Men Killing Unarmed Black Boys With No Consequence’
Doing its part to contribute to the racial divisiveness ripping through the country, radical, social justice educator group Rethinking Schools has posted on its website an article that instructs how to teach the United States history of “white men killing
The head of a national effort to work with urban families through both ministry and education initiatives reminds fellow members of the black community that, like Rev. Martin Luther King, they are a people called to be committed to the
Publishing giant Pearson Inc. is set to rake in billions of dollars in profits related to the implementation of the Common Core standards, but the corporation is now dealing with legal problems exposing some of its suspicious methods that have led
A New Jersey public school principal was reassigned this week after a large sign with two misspelled words was posted for more than a week outside a school entrance. NorthJersey.com reports that Antoinette Young, the principal of School 20 in
With the Obama administration acknowledging the personal intervention of Pope Francis in the President’s unilateral decision to re-establish U.S. relations with Cuba, the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) is applauding the pope’s role in the effort. The USCCB
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Hayes on Obama's Afghanistan comments: 'Very foolish thing to say'26 Dec 2014, 7:11 PM PDT
- Ex-President Bush to spend fourth night in hospital, aide says he's in 'high spirits'26 Dec 2014, 4:31 PM PDT
- FBI faces skepticism over claim that N. Korea hacked Sony26 Dec 2014, 12:41 PM PDT
- Unions to recruit immigrants protected by Obama exec order26 Dec 2014, 11:10 AM PDT
- Former SC Gov. Edwards dies at age 8726 Dec 2014, 9:36 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Neighbor convicted of euthanizing sick man's dog 26 Dec 2014, 5:52 PM PDT
- 4 dead in fiery Northern Calif. car crash26 Dec 2014, 4:19 PM PDT
- Eric Garner’s daughter posts address of cop at his death26 Dec 2014, 3:31 PM PDT
- Lava remains stalled outside Hawaii shopping center while breakouts upslope ooze molten rock26 Dec 2014, 3:15 PM PDT
- Detroit teen dies after being shot as he, friends played with gun at home26 Dec 2014, 3:00 PM PDT